Latest Member
Margo-89
What's New?

Getting pregnant while on cycle

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
So if i were to run 600mg/wk and of test e and 350mg/wk of tren a will i have any problem getting my lady pregnant and do i have to worry about any side effects?

Who here has gotten there lady pregnant while on cycle? What were you running and what was the sex?

Im just worried, we are shooting to start trying in june and i am going to be starting my cycle in april..

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You should be worried about all possible sides.

H

HomeGrown

Oct 30, 2011
Start trying now and then run cycle

After cycle try again .

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There has been plenty of threads on this before that I've seen. Seems its a crapshoot. Some get their girl preggers on a gram of test and some can't do it on 500mg of test with HCG and HMG. Maybe if you switch to a shorter ester test and just run a shorter cycle altogether???

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Knocked up my ol lady 2 of the 3 times while jacked on gear

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
It will lower your sperm count, but you'll still have viable sperm. Lower sperm count equals less chance of it happening although it could. When you start trying, run some HCG which will temporarily boost your sperm count. 1kiu EOD or 2kiu E3d or something like that.

B

BossK

Mar 5, 2012
I have known a bro to get the lady preggers on over 2g of hormone. Is there some reason you can't just wait out your cycle and knock her up first? If you have problems getting her preggers you will be mindfucked with the idea of whether or not its the drugs or you. If you are looking to have a kid I would wait it out and start once she is a few months preggers. You would be better off timing your pct with the birth of your kid since you wont be getting any for a bit anyways! :p

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
lol, she had no problem getting prego the first time we tried.. (not on cycle) 1st try.. she could have rolled over on a wet spot on the bed and got pregnant as fetal as she was and my super sperm ;) again that was 3 years ago

I have known a bro to get the lady preggers on over 2g of hormone. Is there some reason you can't just wait out your cycle and knock her up first? If you have problems getting her preggers you will be mindfucked with the idea of whether or not its the drugs or you. If you are looking to have a kid I would wait it out and start once she is a few months preggers. You would be better off timing your pct with the birth of your kid since you wont be getting any for a bit anyways! :p

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I have been researching a lot on this subject and I have come to the conclusion that it is very possible to do. Plenty of guys have had success while on cycles of everything. My suggestion would be to run hcg throughout the entire cycle. Good luck. I've been trying for a few months now.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Knocked my wife up twice while on. Second time around I had been on for over a year straight and was running about 1.5g of gear a week when she got preggers. But like others have said, everyone is different and if it's something you guys are trying to do then you might want to wait.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I have been researching a lot on this subject and I have come to the conclusion that it is very possible to do. Plenty of guys have had success while on cycles of everything. My suggestion would be to run hcg throughout the entire cycle. Good luck. I've been trying for a few months now.

good luck bro..

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I had to come off, and then it took 8 months for the first. Off then 6 for the second. 12 years together with no protection before that. I would guess we are just not a very fertile couple.

I would worry about sides though. Better to be safe, and not risk you kids health just for a cycle. If you two are super fertile, it will be a short wait anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic