Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Getting a tattoo on deca?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
shouldn't matter one bit.. If you need a good Tat Guy HisAngriness is the man... send him a PM he could probably tell you it doesnt matter like the rest of us have. ;) ... as far as tat quality he is awesome... he drew a picture of a really large penis on my really small penis...

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I've also gotten tattoos while on anything and everything...no difference here, just the artist...

Now...THAT being said...if you get a tat on a place that goes up and down in volume (bicep...sides), then just beware..inside of my left bicep is fine for now, but it creases when I contract the muscle. the one on my side is destroyed (mainly because I got real fat when I tore my acl and back was jacked up...just drank and ate all the time...when I lost 35lbs it's all cracked now..looks like I was pregnant with triplets without cocoa butter.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
shouldn't matter one bit.. If you need a good Tat Guy HisAngriness is the man... send him a PM he could probably tell you it doesnt matter like the rest of us have. ;) ... as far as tat quality he is awesome... he drew a picture of a really large penis on my really small penis...

Bwahahahahaha! The Enhancer Tat

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've also gotten tattoos while on anything and everything...no difference here, just the artist...

Now...THAT being said...if you get a tat on a place that goes up and down in volume (bicep...sides), then just beware..inside of my left bicep is fine for now, but it creases when I contract the muscle. the one on my side is destroyed (mainly because I got real fat when I tore my acl and back was jacked up...just drank and ate all the time...when I lost 35lbs it's all cracked now..looks like I was pregnant with triplets without cocoa butter.

i do go up and down in weight quite a bit. Don't we all? I think my upper chest should be okay. I'm planning on going pretty high, like up to the clavicles.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
i do go up and down in weight quite a bit. Don't we all? I think my upper chest should be okay. I'm planning on going pretty high, like up to the clavicles.
Be prepared to embrace the suck...shit hurts up there! Can't make it out to good but my Crown of Thorns runs all across both clavicles and I was gripping the chair for hours.
image.php

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
THAT close to your nipple?! **** all that shit...**** **** ****
Be prepared to embrace the suck...shit hurts up there! Can't make it out to good but my Crown of Thorns runs all across both clavicles and I was gripping the chair for hours.
image.php

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
image.php

Yup it's not very fun getting that area tatted. My whole chest is done and the clavicles and nipple area hurt the worst

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic