Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

George Zimmerman - Not Guilty!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
That's cool - I'm not going to bother arguing the Simpson case. You'll never, ever convince me there was even any reasonable doubt of his guilt. I've read numerous books on it by people who were not emotionally or financially connected to him, and they all paint a pretty consistent picture of what happened. I didn't really watch that trial because I was working and in college full time at that time. Bugliosi's detailed summary of the whole thing was the best IMO though.

I'm pretty sure that the thing with Furhman was that F. Lee Bailey set out to prove him to be a "liar", and set him up by asking him if he'd ever said the n-word in the past 10 years or whatever, knowing that the defense had a tape of Furhman saying it to a reporter. And Bailey convinced the jury that because Furhman clearly lied about that, that he'd also lie about planting evidence, etc.

But the bottom line is that Simpson is now where he belongs. Hopefully he dies in there.

And there are plenty of books claiming his innocence too. And how would any of these people know what exactly happened. They weren't there. Only ones that really know, 2 are dead, the killer(s) and God..

You won't convince me on changing my mind either. Hey, if the glove don't fit, you must acquit.. :)

I guess my autographed OJ Simpson memorabilia will never be worth anything, but Im ok with that..

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
True, my point was more, if it was black on white it wouldn't have made the national news. It only made the news because it was a story that could generate divisive mood for the country.

Showing 4 years old pics of the perp as a little boy. Hiding the gangsta wannabe recent pics, etc.
I know. I just don't like seeing stand your ground brought into it. Then all the justice for treyvon people become activists against stand your ground. That is not something we want.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
And there are plenty of books claiming his innocence too. And how would any of these people know what exactly happened. They weren't there. Only ones that really know, 2 are dead, the killer(s) and God..

You won't convince me on changing my mind either. Hey, if the glove don't fit, you must acquit.. :)

I guess my autographed OJ Simpson memorabilia will never be worth anything, but Im ok with that..

Put it on eBay a couple days after Oj dies I bet you do pretty good.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
More interesting facts about the case.. Did you know that Trayvon had 2 out of the 3 products to make a drug called.. 'DRANK' or 'LEAN'.. It consists of arizona watermelon drink, skittles, and all he was missing was cough syrup.. The prosecution kept calling it Ice Tea, strange they never said watermelon. Probably because it seems racist to associate watermelon with black people..

Trayvon also had some liver problems. More then likely caused by this cocktail he was using..

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The prosecution kept calling it Ice Tea, strange they never said watermelon. Probably because it seems racist to associate watermelon with black people..g..

thats-racist.gif

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
More interesting facts about the case.. Did you know that Trayvon had 2 out of the 3 products to make a drug called.. 'DRANK' or 'LEAN'.. It consists of arizona watermelon drink, skittles, and all he was missing was cough syrup.. The prosecution kept calling it Ice Tea, strange they never said watermelon. Probably because it seems racist to associate watermelon with black people..

Trayvon also had some liver problems. More then likely caused by this cocktail he was using..

This was well known and covered up, and YES the watermelon flavor was "blacked" out...lol for the fried chicken associations but the Watermelon flavored tea with the skittles and the Robitussin mixed is what gives the drug the Colors...he was digging on that night when the INOCCENT little child was skipping home from the 7 eleven on the sidewalks.

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
depends fury......and dont forget burden is beyond a reasonable doubt...unanimous jury decision...for conviction...civil is preponderance of the evidence... he may lose that...

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
depends fury......and dont forget burden is beyond a reasonable doubt...unanimous jury decision...for conviction...civil is preponderance of the evidence... he may lose that...
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.032.html

If they decide to sue Zimmerman will countersue.

Unlike a case like OJ where the burden of proof wasn't met in criminal court but then was in civil court in this case the jury decided he was not guilty by reason of self defense(justifiable use of force).

Every case I've found where people did attempt to sue In Florida has not turned out well for the plaintiffs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic