Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Gear and being underweather

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey guys,
Currently on tren ace and test and was planning on starting hgh on monday. I ended up catching cold or flu on friday and now wondering if I should continue pinning tren/test and stil start hgh on monday. Or should wait till im well. Any thoughts?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would just lower the dosage of test and tren till you are better, then start next week with the GH. Just take it easy at the gym and don't over do the weight training, rest up, and eat well. That's about it till that leaves your system.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Agree with JackD, when I get ill on cycle I will drop my peptides and slin since they have a non existent life span, but oils particularly long esters have a long half life that stopping and re starting makes no sense. Plus I want to hold muscle while I am ill.

Hawk

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
I typically continue with whatever I'm running and slow down while at the gym. Listen to your body, you'll know when you are overdoing it. Working out normally lowers the amount of time a cold stays with me. I seem to be able to work it out of me in fairly short order.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Good info all the way around !!! I keep on pinning to keep blood levels stable . Just slow down at the gym , do as much as u can , don't kill urself and eat good clean food , unless ur like me, I had fever the last 2 days, not super bad but to the point where I felt like shit but kept w the gym , gear, and just felt like eatin chicken , burgers, w soup !??
any how take care of urself bro and listen to ur body like the others said !!!

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Man that is the worst. I hate being on and sick. For whatever reason it always seems to kick my butt bad while on.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Man that is the worst. I hate being on and sick. For whatever reason it always seems to kick my butt bad while on.

Dude I have the same problem , almost everytime I start a cycle I get sick , I have no ****in clue y bro . Just started a cycle , 3 weeks in and last 2 days I've had a fever , not super bad but to the point to make me lethargic and achey plus uncomfortable. But I been tryin to knock it out . It sucks but it happens to a lot of us

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic