Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

First Run of DNP

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I feel like I lose the most in the first two weeks then it slows down. Although I’ve never gone longer than 4 weeks. Just can’t stand how I feel on it. And I hate being hot. I’d rather be cold any day. Can always add more layers. But only so much u can take off. So a couple weeks here and there of DNP isn’t so bad. Maybe as a kickstart to a cut is all I would consider using it again for.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Long post-DNP, and I have to say I am unlikely to do another round. I just did not respond to it as favorably as I had hoped given the discomfort I endured towards the end, especially that really bad bout of neuropathic itching that developed on my feet. I had sores on my feet for weeks because the pain/stinging felt better than the itching. My thyroid also took quite a while to recover. All in all, given the total loss (8 pounds or so), it just was not worth it to me.

I'm having a much better time with Clen. It's simple and predictable. Diet still locked down fairly well. Redistributed macro's a bit to get more fats and fat loss picked up.
That’s pretty nuts about your feet! How many weeks did u end up running it and how high did u go with dose again?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That’s pretty nuts about your feet! How many weeks did u end up running it and how high did u go with dose again?

Well dosage is still kind of up in the air because it was so old, but it definitely was working to some degree. I made it to 17 days before I just said fuck it. Clen is a lot smoother and more predictable. I actually get good appetite suppression, too, even at low dose. I can't seem to go much above 25mcg or I'll start getting headaches. I know, that's low, but I've only ever liked taking things for an edge anyway. DNP was not one of those moments. And by Amino's own COA, it's overdosed by about 25%, so my best guess is I'm taking around 32mcg a day of Clen. Bonus is I haven't needed to use my inhaler at all anymore as a preventative for EIA (exercise-induced asthma).

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Well dosage is still kind of up in the air because it was so old, but it definitely was working to some degree. I made it to 17 days before I just said fuck it. Clen is a lot smoother and more predictable. I actually get good appetite suppression, too, even at low dose. I can't seem to go much above 25mcg or I'll start getting headaches. I know, that's low, but I've only ever liked taking things for an edge anyway. DNP was not one of those moments. And by Amino's own COA, it's overdosed by about 25%, so my best guess is I'm taking around 32mcg a day of Clen. Bonus is I haven't needed to use my inhaler at all anymore as a preventative for EIA (exercise-induced asthma).
Nice. Yeah, 20-30mg Clen is around the dose I like too actually. Any higher my heart rate gets too high with all the caffeine and modofinal I’m usually running also. Lol. Get some anxiety also at higher doses. Add in some yohimbine too. Works synergistically with the Clen. Don’t need much. Like 1-5mg. I personally hate regular yohimbine. Like alpha yohimbine. Works just as good and feel good on it compared to the regular type. You tried any? I forget the mechanism but it helps with bodyfat somehow when mixed with Clen. I’ll use something like 20-30mcg Clen with 25mcg(overdosed amino stuff) to 40mcg T3 and 3mg alpha yohimbine in my preworkout and that’s how I got so lean last summer.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nice. Yeah, 20-30mg Clen is around the dose I like too actually. Any higher my heart rate gets too high with all the caffeine and modofinal I’m usually running also. Lol. Get some anxiety also at higher doses. Add in some yohimbine too. Works synergistically with the Clen. Don’t need much. Like 1-5mg. I personally hate regular yohimbine. Like alpha yohimbine. Works just as good and feel good on it compared to the regular type. You tried any? I forget the mechanism but it helps with bodyfat somehow when mixed with Clen. I’ll use something like 20-30mcg Clen with 25mcg(overdosed amino stuff) to 40mcg T3 and 3mg alpha yohimbine in my preworkout and that’s how I got so lean last summer.

I'll check it out. Found some through SNS, who used to be a legit supplement company. They're still around, so maybe they're still good. 1.5mg per capsule. Been a long time, but there isn't much alpha yohimbine on Amazon except for a bunch of generic, rebranded Chinese products. The official name for this stuff is funny: rauwolfia vomitoria. The last word isn't very promising. A1 is legit.. just been a while since I've bought anything made by SNS. Not sure how I feel about trying T3 again. I didn't like it before.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I'll check it out. Found some through SNS, who used to be a legit supplement company. They're still around, so maybe they're still good. 1.5mg per capsule. Been a long time, but there isn't much alpha yohimbine on Amazon except for a bunch of generic, rebranded Chinese products. The official name for this stuff is funny: rauwolfia vomitoria. The last word isn't very promising. A1 is legit.. just been a while since I've bought anything made by SNS. Not sure how I feel about trying T3 again. I didn't like it before.

Yeah, i know u not gonna use the t3. Just saying what all I used. I don’t think I have tried that brand before. But I will know if it’s good when u try it. Some love it. Some hate it. And yeah, not sure where to get just alpha yohimbine. It’s in my preworkout. Only 1mg per scoop but I use two scoops sometimes. Im surprised it’s not more popular. I remember mentioning it before and I know someone else here has used it so hopefully they chime in.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, i know u not gonna use the t3. Just saying what all I used. I don’t think I have tried that brand before. But I will know if it’s good when u try it. Some love it. Some hate it. And yeah, not sure where to get just alpha yohimbine. It’s in my preworkout. Only 1mg per scoop but I use two scoops sometimes. Im surprised it’s not more popular. I remember mentioning it before and I know someone else here has used it so hopefully they chime in.

Well I ordered some, so I'll let you know. This is pure alpha... well 90% standardized anyway.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Well I ordered some, so I'll let you know. This is pure alpha... well 90% standardized anyway.
That’s weird man. So when I replied the link I went to for the SNS brand showed regular yohimbine at 2.5mg per serving. That’s why I said what I said. I must be seeing shit now. Got me cause I see it wasn’t edited. But let me know what u think. Good find.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That’s weird man. So when I replied the link I went to for the SNS brand showed regular yohimbine at 2.5mg per serving. That’s why I said what I said. I must be seeing shit now. Got me cause I see it wasn’t edited. But let me know what u think. Good find.

Took some today for first time and ended up with an erection that just hasn't quit. So right now, I am replying to you full mast. Thanks, Kluso.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic