Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

First cycle in 3 years. Have a question about AI

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Whats up Den? Planning to run my first cycle in 3 years. Here is what I was ordering and how I think I should run it. I am unsure what AI to use since I have never used either before, so please let me know which may be better in your opinions. Also I have never used a short ester in combination with a long ester and not sure if I am timing everything right. I was thinking the NPP/TPP would kick in quickly and by the time it runs ouyt around week 3 the enanthate and decanoate esters should just be kicking in. Is this correct?

weeks 1- 3 Test PP 450/week and NPP 300/week
weeks 1-10 Test E 600/week and Deca 300/week
250iu hcg bi-weekly throughout cycle

150 Test E HRT every week afterward and Nolva PCT

Undecided whether or not to run Arimidex or Cabergoline? Cant afford both

Also I am half considering to just throw in the short ester bottle at the end of the cycle to run a total of 13 weeks. So instead of running TPP/NPP weeks 1-3, I would only use it weeks 10-13 and not at all in the beginning.
Any personal thoughts on which may be better? Thanks

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Whats up Den? Planning to run my first cycle in 3 years. Here is what I was ordering and how I planned to run it. I am unsure what AI to use since I have never used either before, so please let me know which may be better in your opinions.

Also I am half considering to just throw in the short ester bottle at the end of the cycle to run a total of 13 weeks. So instead of running TPP/NPP weeks 1-3, I would only use it weeks 10-13 and not at all in the beginning.
Adex for sure to control estrogen. Caber would be for prolactin. You will find a divided field when it comes to caber use but I use it with deca and tren and never had the dreaded deca/tren dick…

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
any other thoughts on running the short ester either at beginning or end of cycle?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would run the short ester test and nandralone at the beginning of the cycle to get things moving nicely. Not sure why you'd want to run it at the end.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Whats up Den? Planning to run my first cycle in 3 years. Here is what I was ordering and how I planned to run it. I am unsure what AI to use since I have never used either before, so please let me know which may be better in your opinions.

=================================================================
Since all the AAS your cycling increase E-2 having an AI on hand would seem important.
I suggest running the shorter esters at the end of your cycle. Why since the half life is shorter, the time awaiting HTPA restoration will be reduced.

Am I reading your cycle correctly, you intend to run NPP and Deca simultaneously? Why?

Really if that's indeed the case whether you select the T-e or T-p ester will matter not since the Nandrolone will limit post cycle HTPA recovery for weeks.

jim

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
No, I intended to run NPP to kick in quickly until the dec a kicks in around week 3. Unless I ran it at the end. Either way I will be returning to hrt doses afterward. I still am unsure of the caber or arimi. I am thinking maybe caber, but I have no experience taking either of these compounds

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
No, I intended to run NPP to kick in quickly until the dec a kicks in around week 3. Unless I ran it at the end. Either way I will be returning to hrt doses afterward. I still am unsure of the caber or arimi. I am thinking maybe caber, but I have no experience taking either of these compounds

-==========•====•==•=••••••••=======

AIs are to decrease Estrogen and since all those AAS you have selected increase E-2, would recommend the Arimidex.

The Gaber well, I've no use for it, but some believe it's useful for "increased prolactin", which again IMO is not a problem.

Jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic