Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Finaplix-H - Tren Ace conversion

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Yeah, screw that. Getting out the estradiol is a pain in the ass. The fact that you use HEET gasoline treatment to help separate the estrogen scares the hell out of me. It is also not very effective. A lot of guys would still leave quite a bit of estrogen in their solution.

Now straight Finaplix carts, easy. My first two cycles of tren ace back in 2003-2004 I made out of carts in my kitchen. Then tren came down in price and was readily available from most sources and it was definitely not worth making anymore.
Same here , I wasn't all sciency like my bud so i was ,, Coffee Grinder Man ! haahahah

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
If you crash your E2 might be helpful idk
I just put that up to show its still sold places , but the estradiol in it and the price ,, fuck that shit. Way easier to get these days than it ever was in the early 90s.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I just put that up to show its still sold places , but the estradiol in it and the price ,, fuck that shit. Way easier to get these days than it ever was in the early 90s.
Yea price is outrageous in a kit.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Brings back memories way before powders. Used selective recrystallization for pure tren powder.
Dazed who remember him had a kit with an estrogen soluabizer and I was able to make pure testosterone propionate. I even sent the powder in for him to San Rafeal labs for testing and their was zero estrogen in the final product. He also has a super solvent oil that was low BA. I made 200 mg tren and propionate which was potent as hell. I would mix them with cheap Mexican Vet testosterone to reduce pain and grew like a fking weed. I was able to get lab grade methanol also.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Brings back memories way before powders. Used selective recrystallization for pure tren powder.
Dazed who remember him had a kit with an estrogen soluabizer and I was able to make pure testosterone propionate. I even sent the powder in for him to San Rafeal labs for testing and their was zero estrogen in the final product. He also has a super solvent oil that was low BA. I made 200 mg tren and propionate which was potent as hell. I would mix them with cheap Mexican Vet testosterone to reduce pain and grew like a fking weed. I was able to get lab grade methanol also.
Yep. I got my kits for making tren from Dazed. The dude made a killing selling those kits.

Sumatai

Sumatai

Feb 17, 2023
My thumbs hurt just reading this. The excitement of seeing "Eagle" on the package. Chatted Dazed up a few times on the "solution" many theories, but to this day, I don't know that he ever revealed. Running popular theory was that it was NaOH, but he said it was more involved than a simple compound, but that was all he said.

C

CesarIM

Jan 8, 2024
Damn ,,,lol good old Finaplix . Some good stuff . I remember getting them carts and bam !!! Stuff was good as gold.

ncsports

ncsports

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2023
Man it was fun reading through this!
It makes me want to break out my science experiment case and put something together just for fun.
My hotplate stirrers were one of the best and most fun purchases I have made.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
GF was this kit from eagle research? That dude had all kinds of goodies!!
I don't know if he had a website. He was just on all the boards, so I just got it that way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic