jacobss
What's New?

Finally, Affordable Testosterone Replacement Therapy

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Donny,

If you're still searching, Androplus also offers affordable TRT at andro-plus.com for guys to try out. Works out to about $50/month. Consultations and bloodwork are on your own though.

If you're already having success with LifeXMD, that's great too!

$50 a mo? Thats believable if its a non profit taking a loss for tax purposes. My cost for shipping is between $15 (2-3day fed X) and $45 (fed X Next Day). If they are ordering monthly that does not leave much room for medication. If that were to cover meds how does the dr get paid and the building keep its lights on? It def does not cover needles, Physician costs, Necessary medication dosages, and or other meds needed with therapy. If anyone uses someone else ( besides me) i have 0 problem, in fact I ref out other clinics all the time that i know are reputable and local. Remember you get what you pay for and no dr and business manager/owner in their right mind work for free.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nice spammy first post. Normally you would get deleted and banned but nobody here is stupid enough to fall for that. 50 per month? You sir are a straight up liar.

Lol, I meant to edit and tell him nice 1st post. Welcome to TID. POB on the job!!!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Donny,

If you're still searching, Androplus also offers affordable TRT at andro-plus.com for guys to try out. Works out to about $50/month. Consultations and bloodwork are on your own though.

If you're already having success with LifeXMD, that's great too!

I just looked into the website. They sell test cream. I cant find a dr's name, contact number, its a 5% 50ml test cream. Last time i checked when test cream was in a tube it was in GM's not ML's. you cant measure a ml of cream unless its dispensed in a syringe. Even better the brand of it is Andro-plus on the tube. I placed it in a shopping cart, went to check out and could have walked away without ever talking to a dr or even needing blood. its just another scam mail order pharmacy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks for looking into that Crow...

Donny Berger

Donny Berger

Oct 4, 2013
anyone know why the Scottsdale location closed?

i emailed my guy there a few months ago to refill and never got a response so i ended up taking my business elsewhere. last week i was driving near there and out of curiosity I drove by their office and they are clearly not there anymore

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic