Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

FARGO All-American!!

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
My daughter finished 4th and as an All American at the biggest wrestling tournament in the country, 16u and Junior National Championships aka Fargo!! What a year 2023 has been for her on the mat. High school state finalist, Virgina Beach All American in the spring, Adidas Nationals Champion, AAU Scholastic Nationals aka Disney Duals she went 10-0 to finish as a Gold All American and now FARGO!! Fargo is one that will have her on every college coaches radar now… and hopefully she breaks into the national rankings when they come out next quarter

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I forgot, what grade is she in?

Thanks for posting these updates man, they are so cool to read. It fun seeing the energy you have in writing them, I can't imagine the on edge feeling of excitement/stomach sickness/energy/whatever word that you get as her dad when she is out there doing her thing!!! :cool:

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
I forgot, what grade is she in?

Thanks for posting these updates man, they are so cool to read. It fun seeing the energy you have in writing them, I can't imagine the on edge feeling of excitement/stomach sickness/energy/whatever word that you get as her dad when she is out there doing her thing!!! :cool:
Thanks brother, she’s going into her junior year. I’m always more nervous than she is but this year tournament I was a total wreck inside, lol, tried not to show it so she’d stay calm but I knew how much weight this tournament holds. I’m hoping and expecting she’ll break into the national rankings with this performance… fingers crossed

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Thanks brother, she’s going into her junior year. I’m always more nervous than she is but this year tournament I was a total wreck inside, lol, tried not to show it so she’d stay calm but I knew how much weight this tournament holds. I’m hoping and expecting she’ll break into the national rankings with this performance… fingers crossed
Yes, she was a sophomore, or just going now into her Junior year. THAT is amazing! She is going to be a force this upcoming year. Heck, then she still has her senior year after that!

That one girl who has beat her a few times, what grade level is she in?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow. Used to be a phrase about "Little League Dads."

Sounds like you have become a BIG League Dad ... and you (you 2) ain't done yet!

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Yes, she was a sophomore, or just going now into her Junior year. THAT is amazing! She is going to be a force this upcoming year. Heck, then she still has her senior year after that!

That one girl who has beat her a few times, what grade level is she in?
The other girl is in the same grade which has been a blessing and a curse. She’s tough and if I’m not mistaken has climbed into the top 5 rankings in the country. The good thing is she’s showed my daughter that girls can actually legit wrestle and pushed her to get better. My daughter has also been struggling to make weight lately so might actually go up a weight class which in my opinion is a good thing, she’s just a little long and lanky and could definitely afford to put on some more muscle. She just doesn’t want it to look like she running from the other girl…. As always thanks for letting me express my excitement, I don’t have much family and work buddies probably get tired of hearing about wrestling, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic