Ezekiel Bread

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Anybody eating this stuff?

It's only a 36 on the glycemic index.

That's slower than brown rice and oats.

It's not made from flour but from sprouted live grains and is also a whole protein ;)

HDH

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone have a good recipe to make it at home? Hijack complete lol

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i eat bread and the cereal and love it. especially the cereal.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I get the Cinnamon Raison from Trader Joe's.....good stuff....I keep it in the Freezer....pop in the toaster. Ken

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's why it's in the freezer (it's not really bread).

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
That's why it's in the freezer (it's not really bread).

LOL

Ya I get the cinnamon raisin too, eat four slices for breakfast everyday. Shit's pretty good toasted, well, not bad toasted.

Haven't tried the plain bread or the cereal, I'm gonna grab some cereal next time I hit the store.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Stuff is pretty good, must b in freezer or it will grow mold within a few days

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I like the cereal, the raisin one with rice milk and a little Splenda.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I eat the shit out of it. Up to 1/2 loaf a day depending on if I'm craving that or oats.

I used to eat the cinnamon raisin toasted with sugar free syrup. Close to cinnamon raisin french toast if you imagine hard enough. LOL

I usually eat the regular or low sodium. If I toast it, I like a little sugar free jelly on it. I also like fat free cheese melted on it in the microwave. The microwave steams it slightly which makes it soft but there are only a few seconds between being just right and over done.

Or, just wrap a slice around some rotisserie chicken. Good rotisserie chicken is very moist.

I stopped getting it from health food stores. It' about $7 a loaf in this area. I can get it at the local grocery stores for $5.

Walmart doesn't sell it. It doesn't move fast enough for them in this area. To bad. I could probably get it for $4. LOL

HDH

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
I havent tried the Ezekiel bread but am a big fan of the P28 bread. You can find out more about it at highproteinbread.com. Its made with whey protein has 28 grams of protein per serving and all good carbs. They offer bread, bagels and flat bread. The flat bread is great for making a homemade healthy pizza.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Jay Cutlers eats a ton of it so it must be good. He talks about it in that video I posted about a month ago.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Never tried it (never seen anywhere that sells it TBH), but I know a lot of people that talk up as being good.

I like the fact that it's made from sprouted grains, as I place a lot of emphasis on eating mainly raw/sprouted/fermented foods. I really don't eat any bread-type foods apart from the odd GF loaf every now and then, so I might look into seeing if I can get hold of some. Thanks for the thread HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic