Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Ever get the ol prostate "checked"?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If you buss while they're probing you in means you're a homo.

Ha ha.. NO! dick.. I'm serious my Bud told me that when they probe your b-hole -prostrate you involuntarily wad up? And that among the obvious has scared me off, so far. midevil's post helped a lot with info..I'm 60% there..maybe

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Ha ha.. NO! dick.. I'm serious my Bud told me that when they probe your b-hole -prostrate you involuntarily wad up? And that among the obvious has scared me off, so far. midevil's post helped a lot with info..I'm 60% there..maybe

that's not true bro...as mentioned I had mine checked every year for 11 years and several checks befor the cancer deal. IF I had poped a chubby ...hell I'd get it checked every six months haha.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
My doc said surgery will be the last resort. I definitely have an enlarged prostate, but cancer free. She said it was very uncommon for a guy my age to have an enlarged prostate, but its not out of the ordinary either. Im convinced all the years of high dosed cycles and hgh contributed to it. I use 200mg/week cyp year round right now. I do go upto 400mg/week, but only when I diet. HGH I havent used since I found out. Im actually going to use a minimal dose again soon. Just nothing crazy like I used too.

Im suppose to go once a year to get it checked. Im actually due right now. Only thing I dont like is I pee alto, especially at night time. I guess it can be controlled with medication, but some have sexual side effects, and Im nervous to try any of that stuff. I used one medication and I stopped using it after 3 days and threw it right in the trash. It made my mouth so god damn dry, I was literally choking. I couldn't drink enough water.. And the other medication makes you not cum, so I tossed that one too. Ill deal with the peeing all the time..

you're doing the right thing by getting checked out and having a doc monitor your psa periodically...etc. you'll be fine bro. you ever get your estrogen levels checked? curious because if it's high an anti e WILL help. High doses of test / tren (normal dose) / ephed (daily) all caused enlargement for me. Urinating was much better when I cut tren and ephed out...and lowered test dose. Made a huge difference.

DHT based steroids and an enlarged prostate aren't good. var at low dose has been ok for me though.

all I've run since surgery has been test / var

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
that's not true bro...as mentioned I had mine checked every year for 11 years and several checks befor the cancer deal. IF I had poped a chubby ...hell I'd get it checked every six months haha.

Haa. Thanks Bro, it's good info and somethin I been strugglin over..I was a wild younger man and let's just say some of the places I had to stay at, 'anything' going in the b-hole was frowned on lol! .. so it's a mental thang with me
Thanks

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
IM, do you take saw palmetto daily? My prostate was just slightly enlarged, and I started taking it daily, and have done so for the past few years. Obviously, it's not magic, but I do think it has helped, and the last time my doc checked he said I was good.

I do not. My doc said majority of that stuff on the market is b/s, but when I visit her again I will ask. I know nothing is going to be a quick fix, if at all.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
you're doing the right thing by getting checked out and having a doc monitor your psa periodically...etc. you'll be fine bro. you ever get your estrogen levels checked? curious because if it's high an anti e WILL help. High doses of test / tren (normal dose) / ephed (daily) all caused enlargement for me. Urinating was much better when I cut tren and ephed out...and lowered test dose. Made a huge difference.

DHT based steroids and an enlarged prostate aren't good. var at low dose has been ok for me though.

all I've run since surgery has been test / var

I get blood drawn every 6months through my hrt doc. Last time I went, my estrogen levels were low and in the normal range. I take .25mg of arimidex everyday. I dont use tren, and I use low amounts of test all year(200mg/week), highest I go is 400mg/week. I do use var, but only when I diet along with some primo. I dont use anything harsh anymore, I dont see a need to, Im 40years old, and have no intentions of trying to be the biggest guy on the planet. Just want to stay in shape..

You had the surgery? Did it affect you sexually at all? I heard its hit or miss with everyone..

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
You guys crack me up. It's a medical procedure. It doesn't feel "good", so nothing will move, LOL. The doc puts on a glove and lubes up, it's not that bad at all. It feels weird when he/she removes their finger because it kinda makes you want to take a dump. I take shits that are WAY bigger than a human finger, and barely grunt, LOL. You'll be fine. Just remeber to sing "moon river" like Chevy Chase did in that movie... LOL

I've heard that prostate cancer is extremely common for men, but usually it doesn't appear until late 60s or so. Also, when many docs see it, since it progresses so slowly in many cases, the doc won't even treat it because they figure you'll die of something else way before the cancer gets you. Nevertheless, let the doc make that decision. Some prostate cancers can be aggressive. Get checked as often as the doc recommends.

It feels good if your woman checks it for you. Have her milk it and you'll shoot jizz everywhere.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
my doctor checks mine with blood work. if they still stick your finger in your ass, they are molesting you, especially if they send you for bloodwork anyway.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It feels good if your woman checks it for you. Have her milk it and you'll shoot jizz everywhere.

no more money shots after having the prostate removed though! Not sure how much I miss it..to be honest no clean up is pretty focking cool. ;))

now I have orgasms I guess huh? still feels just as good or better. I don't get that ultra sensitive feeling after nutting...it just keeps going like a long nut with no spunk. pretty neat aye?

tmi I know... but ya'll may as well know what happens post surgery.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
no more money shots after having the prostate removed though! Not sure how much I miss it..to be honest no clean up is pretty focking cool. ;))

now I have orgasms I guess huh? still feels just as good or better. I don't get that ultra sensitive feeling after nutting...it just keeps going like a long nut with no spunk. pretty neat aye?

tmi I know... but ya'll may as well know what happens post surgery.

Hmmm...is surgery voluntary?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic