Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
And do you know the whole story behind it? it is so easy to judge from the sidelines nut=-) Again i could give a fuck less about what phil has done in the past. I am here NOW. I am not defending phil but you are clearly sounding like a broken record man. no disrespect but i have said AGAIn, that i am not here to defend anyone's actions, you know. But you keep going.
I'll say right now I don't give a fuck what the reason. Posting personal info pisses me off. IMO anyone who posts personal info should be banned EVERYWHERE and ejected from the community.

Personal info isn't a damn weapon. Posting it hurts everyone.

If you have info to post that means you have collected it. Info collectors are dangerous as they come.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Reading is,one thing , actually being involved in the discussions with the,powers that be is another, know what I mean:)

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ill be completely honest, I dont know shit about Foli. Never had the desire too, nor do I care about any other peptide, except for hgh. Ive read enough to come to the conclusion, that what Phil has isnt real. When real Foli costs what over $5k, and Ergo is selling it for 1/50 of that?? Doesnt make sense.. And what irks me is when those tests came out, and it prove that Phil had fake foli.. So who knows what you and everyone else was injecting.

Truthfully Tommy, I stepped out of line and was disrespectful to some members I couldn't stand. No excuses I was wrong. Have no gear bud, I will be back Tommorrow, it was a warning.

Let me ask you, why did you get banned for disrespecting someone, and Phil always gets a pass everytime he does it?? Different rules for different folks, doesnt make it right.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Yeah, I know what you mean. Ill be completely honest, I dont know shit about Foli. Never had the desire too, nor do I care about any other peptide, except for hgh. Ive read enough to come to the conclusion, that what Phil has isnt real. When real Foli costs what over $5k, and Ergo is selling it for 1/50 of that?? Doesnt make sense.. And what irks me is when those tests came out, and it prove that Phil had fake foli.. So who knows what you and everyone else was injecting.

Let me ask you, why did you get banned for disrespecting someone, and Phil always gets a pass everytime he does it?? Different rules for different folks, doesnt make it right.

That is what bothered me the most! Who knows what long term affects Phil and Osiris may have caused on people, and Phil was even saying that they're safer then AAS, yet there is zero proof of that.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
That is what bothered me the most! Who knows what long term affects Phil and Osiris may have caused on people, and Phil was even saying that they're safer then AAS, yet there is zero proof of that.

There is,zero proof against it. Thank you for,looking out for everyone mom.

We don't even know what long term effects supraphysiological doses of gh has. You choose one compound for your crusade in a sport o f unhealthy practices...come on man....really?

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Actually, Gixx (Fixx?) and I have discussed this via PM. However, that was before the fallout, so take the following with a modicum more than a grain of salt.

The problem is that ALL of the peptide companies that are selling follistatin (not trying to defend Ergo, but most pep companies are claiming to have it) are marketing it as if it's a myostatin blocker, rather than a myostatin reducer. The true follistatin that is $4k per mg is designed to completely block/eradicate myostatin, whereas the follistatin sold by peptide companies is merely for "control" of myostatin.

I'd tell ppl its like comparing Aromasin vs Letro.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

We don't even know what long term effects supraphysiological doses of gh has. You choose one compound for your crusade in a sport o f unhealthy practices...come on man....really?

Exactly, their is no proof of either or, so how can you guys claim that they're safe? I was under the assumption they were not even for human consumption, just for research? But your daddy Phil claims that they're safe for humans and safer then AAS.

I'm not going to continue to argue with you, it's obvious ergo is just a scam peptide company, good luck i'm sure we will be reading about you and Phil locked up in prison in a few years.

Q

Queefer

Dec 13, 2011
The other member involved was threatening to post my personal info bro. He was making it out like i was a gh dealer, because he knew i had a great deal on something and he was pissed i wasnt giving him them at cost or at any cost.

You know one piece of the story, just one. The guy posted all kinds of shit about me on the open board, and like a friend phil called him by his first name and then sadi, " Do you really want to go posting personal info? if thats the game we are playing, my turn". NOTHING was ever posted but some of my info.,
Now lets be honest here Osiris. I never ever threatned to post info about you. And I never posted"a bunch of shit about you". Phil did post my first and last name, and Miss Q's first and last name. I'm not sure why your saying this because Rajjin can verify I am telling the truth because he's the one who deleted the post.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

cigarettes were healthy in the 50s....

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Queefer

Dec 13, 2011
The other member involved was threatening to post my personal info bro. He was making it out like i was a gh dealer, because he knew i had a great deal on something and he was pissed i wasnt giving him them at cost or at any cost.

You know one piece of the story, just one. The guy posted all kinds of shit about me on the open board, and like a friend phil called him by his first name and then sadi, " Do you really want to go posting personal info? if thats the game we are playing, my turn". NOTHING was ever posted but some of my info.,
Again, this is a total fabrication of the truth, and the mods will verify I am telling the truth. Phil never said, "Do you really want to go posting personal info" He posted our first and last names when I called him out about Ergo's frag causing Miss Q's stomach issues. I never, ever, posted any of your personal info.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I haven't read this whole thread, but I first want to say that Osiris and Nutnut are without a doubt two of my most respected and knowledgable online buddies.
Big O, regardless of what Phil is or has been doing I will always respect and appreciate your integrity. You had nothing to gain by coming in here and explaining this to us and IMO have been a totally straight shooter.

My question regarding the test results is this: if "real" follistatin is $5k per gram and research is so much cheaper, did the tests use the higher grade as a benchmark? I'm not taking any stance on the subject, just curious what the parameters were.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
My question regarding the test results is this: if "real" follistatin is $5k per gram and research is so much cheaper, did the tests use the higher grade as a benchmark? I'm not taking any stance on the subject, just curious what the parameters were.

I see your theory, but, respectfully, it is wrong and off-base.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic