Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Eating the same meals everyday

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
When cutting (which is what I have been doing for nearly a year now) I eat pretty much the same meals except my cheat day. I keep the meat portions the same, and most days eat skinless boneless chicken breast for lunch and fish for dinner, with a side of veggies for dinner.

Around the beginning of November, I added in carrots as a snack and eat those through the day, and a whey protein shake when I get hungry and feel low.

Surprisingly, since adding carrots and whey protein shakes, I have started gaining weight while losing bodyfat.

I couldn't do that without keeping my food exactly the same day in and day out.

D

dogsoldier

Oct 27, 2010
if you eat every day is different, I would have to spend in the kitchen for 2 hours a day

No bro, you don't. It takes a couple hours on a Sunday to cook up a weeks worth of food. How long does it take to make 2 cups of brown rice, grill some chicken breasts, beef or what ever. The greatest thing ever invented is fresh frozen organic veggies. A sweet potato in the microwave is about 9 minutes.

janjacgilbert

janjacgilbert

Jun 28, 2012
I've been eating the same meals everyday for more than a year

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
I eat the same thing mon-fri but change up my food choices for the weekends. Shooting for the same macros just from different sources. Keeps me from getting bored.

B

BeauBody38

Jan 8, 2015
As long it is a balanced meal. No problem :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic