Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dropping the A Bomb

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I'm starting a new, seperate log to record my journey with using abombs for this first time ever, and my first time ever not using designers. I don't even know what to expect (well, I did research but you know what I mean)...I feel like a kid in a candy store. A huge, huge thank you to you-know-who for allowing me to have this experience.

I will be posting my diet, weight, and lifting along with some pics like my other journal. Join in for an awesome ride.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Day 1

Relaxed, not pumped at 173lbs.

2eROn.jpg

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
You stared the a-bombs?
I used to love me some drol.

Well AJ I just came in for lunch, check the mailbox and it was there. Fuckin feels like Christmas! Just took 1 and so it begins...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Dude I hope DEA doesn't kick in your door!!!!

Just kidding of course, this ought to be interesting to watch.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
congratulations!
pretty soon we'll get that skirt off and you'll actually pin some Test!
lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
well have fun with that, NO drinking with those a-bombs now! lol sounds good and get-r-done brotha.

peace.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Drol is awesome man, always worked great for me. Enjoy the ride and gains.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i use to love anadrol50..Well, still do love anadrol in a sick way...Nothing now of days compares to the old green monsters made by the real BD ...I use to keep heavy stock of them just because i was that crazy over the brand and the size and pumps i get from anadrol50.Untill,when i got much older my body changed and anadrol brought me close to the angle of death a few times...For some reason now drol drops my blood sugar way down to the point of death.Side affects such as vomit,light headed,the shits,passing out and the feeling of death.Ive been rushed to the hosiptal because of a-bomb...When your sitting on a toilet shitting and u have a bucket in front of u vomiting at the same time u know your in deep hell..And your feeling like its over for u ...\
The first question people would ask me..MAYBE IT WAS THE BRAND OF ANADROL U TOOK...I thought the same thing and tryed 3 diff brands and each one did me in the same way....A dum fuck should know anadrol is anadrol...I dont care what brand is on the label....
Anadrol is a young mans game....Ive taken up to 200mgs ed of anadrol in my die hard days and walked around like it was nothing....Dam i miss anadrol.......I have a great love affair for the drug because its the ony drug that u can really bank on it packing some weight on....But yet the angel of death awaits my return back and im not ready yet...
So now i have to resort to secound best...D-BOL...Which d-bol is like per school compared to anadrol50...anyway good luck and enjoy the size...within 2 weeks u should really feel the diff in size and strengh...And make sure u eat good on it...If its your first run then there is no reason why u cant gain up to 15 to 20 lbs...that all depends on your food intake ...dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We did mention its a suppository right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Bout fucking time you put down the sugar pills ant took something real. Just dont let me catch you carying them around in your purse. Eat BIG and Lift Bigger bro. Lets see some gains!

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Dude I hope DEA doesn't kick in your door!!!!

Just kidding of course, this ought to be interesting to watch.

LOL, man was I scared...:p

congratulations!
pretty soon we'll get that skirt off and you'll actually pin some Test!
lol

I think that's the goal of all my brothers here LOL

well have fun with that, NO drinking with those a-bombs now! lol sounds good and get-r-done brotha.

peace.

Yea, I'm gonna miss my bourbon. :(

Drol is awesome man, always worked great for me. Enjoy the ride and gains.

Awesome; will do brother.

...If its your first run then there is no reason why u cant gain up to 15 to 20 lbs...that all depends on your food intake ...dw

Yea brother; I spent a shitload on steaks, chicken, pork, and tuna to prepare myself. Gonna take in a shitload of protein!

Bout fucking time you put down the sugar pills ant took something real. Just dont let me catch you carying them around in your purse. Eat BIG and Lift Bigger bro. Lets see some gains!

Yes sir! They're staying at the house, that's for sure lol.

We did mention its a suppository right?

Yea man; feels great going in.

LOL pob still full of shit like always :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,