Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Don't laugh. anadrol for women.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Horrible idea. Don’t give AF what study says what. Seen the women having to shave face every morning with my own eyes. And voices that crack and are almost gone. Nope.
Agree. Shaving a face and a deep voice are not life threatening, if a female really wants to go there to be big and strong, just use testosterone. Anandrol for 6 mo at 150 mg/d to me is hepatic suicide, yeah they used to do all that shit for anemia and BCa but it wasn't a good idea than and sure isn't now. I know women competitors at 250 mg/wk of Test Cyp as a base. If you looked at their labs (ex testosterone), you wouldn't know they were on anything. Even with 50 mg/d of anadrol, ALT/AST would be elevated and HDL crushed. Virilization aside, no way in women. Risks of longer term use would likey be peliosis hepatis, hepatoma or at the very least acute hepatic damage with jaundice in either sex. Sure there are people that run it and get away with it, blessed genetics, but if health is in your long term plan, anadrol shouldn't be IMO.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I agree bad idea, I admittedly and irresponsibly just want to observe results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic