Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does your wife or girlfriend support your use?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
thats just for now.....it will come to a point when shes tells u its this hot little pussy or your steroids.....and let me tell you my friend...Your gonna think with your little head before your big head....So heres the game to play...Its best to never let a woman know about your use....trust me on that.....dw

Then shes gone

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
she WAS cool with it, until i got my lab work back, thick blood and high cholesterol,i was taking 500mgs test cyp, 500 mgs of e.q, and was saving my anadrol until the last 3 weeks before the allentown lift...i go to the doctor tomorrow, 2nd appointment this week, all my fault i suppose, i didn't follow cycling rules..no cruise and a steady 500 mgs a week of test..my fault.ultimately my decision though.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks bltc...had thickened blood before the eq...trying to regain ''youth strength' over rode any wise decisions on my part.

A

Abandoned

Jun 22, 2012
My girl pinned me against her will cause I told her I needed her too,lol.She knows im a wild one,I joke about it and call myself fattie mcsteroid,she knows Im gonna do what I want,and same with her.So it is what it is,she loves the libido and energy I got when on.Plus it makes me way happier and she loves that too_Only part she doesnt like is the pins.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks bltc...had thickened blood before the eq...trying to regain ''youth strength' over rode any wise decisions on my part.

btw, my doc visits are less about my aas usage, and more about my lower back issues!! i love my gear!!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
It's good hear that most of your partners support what you guys do.i spoke with my wife about it and she cool with it.i got my blood tests results back and everything was cool.i also got my test level check and the ratio they used is between 8.5 to 28. Mine came in 20 which surprised me as I am getting on with age lol.understanding partners make a huge different to you when it comes to this sport.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
As long as I'm happy and healthy mine doesn't mind at all.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
my wife doesnt really ask but i am sure she knows... she knows i used to use in the past but thinks i havent in some time. If i came clean she would use it against me every single arguement we have, so i dont admitt shit. The other day her friend came over and noticed that i had gained some muscle mass and made a comment, the wife said later in the night when we were alone "you better not be on anything", i said "shut up" and that was the end of it

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I had friend who's wife hated the whole sport even tho my mate had competed in various shows.i wasn't keen on her but my mate feel hard for her.after 5 years of being married they broke up and what does she do go to the cop station and tells the cops that he was using steroids.the whole situation got ugly but my mate was very lucky that his sister is a soliciter and her husband is a barrister.he got off with a small fine and a warning.no criminal record was recorded against him.the way things have become you have to be very careful.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic