Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

does you significant other know

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I had the same gf for 14 years and she always knew because I left for a year on an overseas military assignment 6’0” @ 185 lbs and came back a solid 235 lbs.
She always liked the “ benefits” and never discussed my usage with anyone but maybe her mother who lived 600 miles away and she was cool too.
I never tell anyone in person about any past or present usage.
Only you guys.
I don’t trust anyone else.
Being in my mid 50’s nowadays I’m mostly just doing trt so there isn’t much to hide anyway.
About to do a GH run tho.
And no gf these days so no worries there for sure.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Wife only knows about the TRT. I'm dedicated enough throughout the year with my training that I don't shrink or blow-up much. I just look a little better in the summer.
Haha I love this.

She knows, she gets caught up in the negative stigma associated with it without really understanding any basic facts about it (like the rest of the gen pop) and at the same time unwilling to learn anything about it. I joke about it when my strength comes in handy around the house and life in general.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My gal knows as I said earlier but she doesn’t like it. Then she secretly orders Semaglutide & pays like $300-$400 per month for 2 mgs. Now that price includes all their bs including an online doctor to assess her every so often at $40 a pop. When I find out she ordered it & the cost I just had to laugh. Once I told her what I could get & the price she wanted me to order it which I did. Funny thing I just realized reading your post, I haven’t heard one single word about how she doesn’t like me doing AAS. Lol

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My gal knows as I said earlier but she doesn’t like it. Then she secretly orders Semaglutide & pays like $300-$400 per month for 2 mgs. Now that price includes all their bs including an online doctor to assess her every so often at $40 a pop. When I find out she ordered it & the cost I just had to laugh. Once I told her what I could get & the price she wanted me to order it which I did. Funny thing I just realized reading your post, I haven’t heard one single word about how she doesn’t like me doing AAS. Lol
Oh my wife does the same thing. She doesn't know I know about the shit she buys from some local woman. This woman get in some expensive shit and it does nothing for weight loss. I'll save that card if and when the wife finds out about the gear. For the record, the wife spends more on this weight loss concoction stuff than I spend on gear.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
For those guys I have known that lie to their wives or girls or guys or whatever the resulting pain from the massive break up wasn't worth it to them.
Women don't like to be deceived and take it very personal. My wife and girlfriends always knew. My wife did give me shots back in the day when blasting IM injections but refused to give me a test tren shot because she said she wasn't going to inject orange oil into my body. Luckily I did tren infrequently when dosed up.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
For those guys I have known that lie to their wives or girls or guys or whatever the resulting pain from the massive break up wasn't worth it to them.
Women don't like to be deceived and take it very personal.
I doubt any woman is just taking off because she found a vial of Deca stashed back in the bathroom cabinet.

And I call bullshit on they don't like to be lied too. You get up every morning, look at your wife and say, You're as beautiful as the day I met you. If I didn't have to go to work I would stay home and fuck you all day.

You want a bad day? Tell her the truth when she says, Does this dress make my ass look big? Tell her no, your ass makes your ass look big.

You want to keep a marriage together, lie your ass off.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Nope.I consider it a need to know kinda thing.Hell, shes been on my ass about taking kratom, peptides and other supps.

Last edited:
Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I doubt any woman is just taking off because she found a vial of Deca stashed back in the bathroom cabinet.

And I call bullshit on they don't like to be lied too. You get up every morning, look at your wife and say, You're as beautiful as the day I met you. If I didn't have to go to work I would stay home and fuck you all day.

You want a bad day? Tell her the truth when she says, Does this dress make my ass look big? Tell her no, your ass makes your ass look big.

Hugely disagree hahaha people are way to sensitive for fuck sake. Don't lie is still my motto. If your wife looks like shit just don't comment on that. Or what we do is we joke about it cause that's always fun. We say horrible things to eachother daily but it's all play and typically is followed by "i fucking love you bitch" if we are actually feeling sensitive then we just tell eachother and pull back on the insults for a bit lol Why sugar coat things. We're human. Sometimes we don't look our best. That's facts!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Hugely disagree hahaha people are way to sensitive for fuck sake. Don't lie is still my motto. If your wife looks like shit just don't comment on that. Or what we do is we joke about it cause that's always fun. We say horrible things to eachother daily but it's all play and typically is followed by "i fucking love you bitch" if we are actually feeling sensitive then we just tell eachother and pull back on the insults for a bit lol Why sugar coat things. We're human. Sometimes we don't look our best. That's facts!
We sugar coat because a spoonful of sugar helps reality go down. Jk. I was talking to my wife just general questions this morning and she twisted, bent, forced, what ever I was asking)saying in to the relationship between us. I was like wtf I never said any of that. Lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

Fair enough you don't know the people I know that it happened too. Not everyone is the same I agree but I was specifically citing guys I knew that had ruined their relationship lost kids too and one got arrested and probation as he promised to stop and kept shit in the house huge domestic argument cops called and busted then divorce.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic