Latest Member
Margo-89
What's New?

Do you own a Gun?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I got a super soaker water gun. Things dangerous, if I shot someone in the eye with the jet stream it has, they could lose it!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I got a super soaker water gun. Things dangerous, if I shot someone in the eye with the jet stream it has, they could lose it!

It's actually a fairly common spec ops trick to fill a squirt gun with ammonia for self defense in an area that carrying a weapon would jeopardize their mission.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
wow is america really that unsafe that everyone needs a couple guns..
all i have is a can of mace

All mace does is piss people off. Unless you have police issued mace, the stuff they sell in stores in garbage. I have some from my SWAT Buddy. It will bring a 300lb man to his knees. I seen the video. Before SWAT are issued mace, they have to be sprayed by it..

But yeah, everyone in the US should carry guns. It would probably be a much safer place..

Im not sure on this, but I heard in the UK they outlawed owning handguns. Is this true?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
All mace does is piss people off. Unless you have police issued mace, the stuff they sell in stores in garbage. I have some from my SWAT Buddy. It will bring a 300lb man to his knees. I seen the video. Before SWAT are issued mace, they have to be sprayed by it..

But yeah, everyone in the US should carry guns. It would probably be a much safer place..

Im not sure on this, but I heard in the UK they outlawed owning handguns. Is this true?

Even LEO OC spray isn't that bad. I can take a direct hit in the face, fire 6 rounds within the 7 ring, sprint 100yds and then group another 6 rounds... Ask me how I know. Lol

One thing that WILL take down anyone is a tazer. The x26 is no joke when those barbs stick in your chest. A 30sec ride feels like it takes an hour and you can feel each pulse in your whole body. We've tried training to fight through it and pull the leads out but it's nearly impossible.

I still wouldn't trust my or my wife and kid's lives to it though. They're useless if someone is wearing leather, body armor, or even a leather jacket. OC/tazer are nice to bridge the gap between doing nothing and killing someone. There are times when escalation of force just doesn't dictate bullets, but doing nothing will get you hurt.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011

Well i kinda do have it just to piss ppl off haha
it fuckin burns like a bitch

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Of those that own guns, do you know how to fight with them? I'm not talking about knowing how to load, unload, fire, etc. I'm talking about actual structured tactical and/or self defense training. Guns are less than worthless without proper training. I've found that 98% of gun owners have never sought any instruction, and the majority have never even considered shooting while moving.

I'm here to tell you.... PEOPLE DON'T STAND STILL WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO SHOOT THEM!

Next time you get the itch to buy another "toy", use that money to pay for a class from a legitimate tactical training school. No, that doesn't mean from your buddy that was a Marine for 10 years. It means from someone that is trained to TEACH gun fighting skills.

The operative word in "gun fight" is fight, not gun.

Luckily your "Rich Uncle" spent tons of $$$$$ on my tactical firearms training over the course of nearly 1/4 century of servitude to the Department of Defense:cool:

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hahahaha I ain't sayin....but a few of formidable caliber....Shit ton ammo....training....and stored goods

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Even LEO OC spray isn't that bad. I can take a direct hit in the face, fire 6 rounds within the 7 ring, sprint 100yds and then group another 6 rounds... Ask me how I know. Lol

One thing that WILL take down anyone is a tazer. The x26 is no joke when those barbs stick in your chest. A 30sec ride feels like it takes an hour and you can feel each pulse in your whole body. We've tried training to fight through it and pull the leads out but it's nearly impossible.

I still wouldn't trust my or my wife and kid's lives to it though. They're useless if someone is wearing leather, body armor, or even a leather jacket. OC/tazer are nice to bridge the gap between doing nothing and killing someone. There are times when escalation of force just doesn't dictate bullets, but doing nothing will get you hurt.

I seen someone hit with one of those tazers before, doesnt look like something I want to get hit with. (bar fight, cops came, guy was knocked out with one of those, in a matter of seconds.)

Well i kinda do have it just to piss ppl off haha
it fuckin burns like a bitch

I had it sprayed in my mouth before, needless to say I wasnt happy. PISSED is more like it..

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
lol... yeah, a few. And I agree with OW, training is essential.

My name is BD and I'm a gun-nut.

C

ChechenGirlificat

Dec 30, 2012
Yes I have one, my pencil, its a faber castell, semi-auto, 0.7 millimeter bullets , ta ta taaa .

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
As many of you know, I'm out in Cali and the gun laws and restrictions here are FUCKING TERRIBLE. All I've got now is a Sig P220 .40 and a Beretta 9mm. Looking to get a S&W 1911, a couple rifles, and a shotgun here in the next year. If this shit keeps up I may just move to Texas tho!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic