Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you like the women of Crossfit ??

T

tzseattle

May 24, 2023
Agree. Some of them are super jacked looking! I always thought they were working with more gear than the men at least the competitive ones in the big shows

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yeah, some of the women in my box look great. We do not have any big beefy gals that are super muscular. This crossfit gal is hot to me.

139502c80173304f5307c83848c9bb6b.jpg

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I like lean, short, active, bitchy, Latino women.

My son as well. He left and went to school in Costa Rica and learned to speak Spanish just to score points with Latinas. Luckily N Texas is full of them and a well to do white guy does pretty damn well in that department. He has a different gal every week while I have been with the same one over 30 years...

JK, I love my wife.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ugh.
I think you mean LatinA women….. LatinO women are trannies. Just looking out for ya.

Good catch. Yuck. Definitely LatinA. I should have caught that because I do have some familiarity with Portuguese, where everything is gendered. Is Spanish this way, as well? Both are romance languages. Yea, I could Google, but then there would be no mystery... much like a tranny.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Please rename Steak Helmet to Purple Helmet for starting this fantastic thread and not following through.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Ugh.

Good catch. Yuck. Definitely LatinA. I should have caught that because I do have some familiarity with Portuguese, where everything is gendered. Is Spanish this way, as well? Both are romance languages. Yea, I could Google, but then there would be no mystery... much like a tranny.
Spanish is a gendered language.
Typically if the word ends with “O” it’s masculine and if it ends with an “A” it’s feminine.
I grew up in CA, migrant farm workers everywhere.
I took Spanish in high school and got a “D”.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
yes. dated a few back in the day. married a bikini chick though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic