Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Do steroids show up in a pre-employment urine drug test?

Apocalypto

Apocalypto

Apr 11, 2013
They don't often screen for AAS unless your in the military, they only screen for narcotics.
Not necessarily true. I'm in the armed forces and they administer the standard drug tests as well. They will only screen for steroids if you start becoming reckless, causing problems, etc. basically anything that will give them a reason to test you for them.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
There are Panel 5 drug test which test for common illegal recs and there is a panel 10 that test for common illegal reqs plus some abused prescriptions. Which you're fine if you have a prescription. Neither of these look for AAS and I've never heard of an employer doing anything more than a panel 10.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
You should be fine. I took my test after being off for 3 months. One thing they did find during my physical was that my creatin level was 26 or 28 ( I don't remember the exact numbers ) but my level was aprox 3 points higher than the high limit for creatin. I was a bit freaked out when the doc called me just to inform me of his findings, I thought maybe he suspected me on a cycle. I was paranoid! now, I was on lisopirl which can cause stress to the kidneys and I blamed it on that medication I am no longer talking.

Anyway, you've got nothing to worry about unless you are smoking weed recenlty :D

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
No they do not test for this too expensive

X

XlosTsouLx

Sep 24, 2013
I have taken several drug screening while on aas, most premployment screens are called 7 panel, which just looks for the street type and of course your pain medication

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Places don't test for AAS unless its for a specific reason. Certain military or gov jobs may but that's about it as far as I've seen

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I wonder do they make the test for new bank employees!? If so I'm ****ed! LOL The listing of drug test protocol of the bank is not listed. Like it's some damn secret.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic