Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle wearing me down ?

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
If this state of low cortisol becomes chronic, the body with then put a work around in place and produce higher levels of Norepinephrine causing a new host of problems....It gets extremely complicated after this state..... Listen to your symptoms and make adjustments accordingly.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I would look to your diet than brother.I know you said you're eating 6 meals a day but maybe its the content of those meals that are the culprit.Its especially true to bbers who are on a restricted diet to feel this way and AAS use can impound this.Are you keeping track of your daily macros? It may need some fine tuning.Start playing with your carb numbers and see how this helps.

Ive always been very very active and personally have higher carb requirements than many others and whenever ive been on a lower carb diet,ive felt like shit.

Many times diet tweaking has been the solution to many's problems.

Try that and see if that help.Please keep us posted with your progress.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Might be right biggy, my water intake has dropped due to the amount of coffee I've been drinking

My guess would be you are drinking little water and alot of coffee, recipe for dehydration. I would start with pedialyte to kick off then gatorade through out the day, see if it helps.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just ran a high dose of tren for just under 5 months and I can't tell you enough how paramount your water intake needs to be. You should be drinking 80% body weight in ounces of water. Anything less than that you're going to have issues IMO. And I was running between 6-800/week...if I didn't have at least 150-180oz of water, I would cramp up and piss yellow.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic