Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Current list

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The Ms and I use PS GHK-Cu, recon 50 mg vial with 2.5 ml BacW, dose 2 mg or 0.1 ml per day. No issues whatsoever. A few guys at the gym do the same, no problems. Must be an individual Rx?
Update, tried the delt for the past 2 inj, some mild burning/pain for about 30 min post inj, but nothing after that. Nothing in the quad though.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Update, tried the delt for the past 2 inj, some mild burning/pain for about 30 min post inj, but nothing after that. Nothing in the quad though.

Oh you've been doing GHk-Cu IM? I always did it straight subcutaneous. That would explain it.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Beefnewton, where are you dermarolling?

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Wilson6, what results are you getting? Are you using it for cosmetic/skin benefits?

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
If there was interest I could make oral, however, GHK-Cu has low oral bioavailability and excellent subcutaneous bioavailability in "mice".

I do understand the pain issue though. I could look into making a dermal version.

I would definitely be interested in a dermal version and possibly for IM inj.
Besides the benefits to skin, what are the more common reasons people are using it? Keep us posted!

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
I would definitely be interested in a dermal version and possibly for IM inj.
Besides the benefits to skin, what are the more common reasons people are using it? Keep us posted!
I have GHK-cu in stock now for sub-q or IM.

Lipo-cream base dermal is still a bit out.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Wilson6, what results are you getting? Are you using it for cosmetic/skin benefits?
I just started using it Sept 1. The Mrs has been using it after her hamstring tendon repair surgery and bout of poison ivy for about 6 weeks. Overall her skin looks better esp sun exposed areas over the years, the poison ivy was bad and has cleared well and her incision has healed quickly. An effect the guys at the gym find after shoulder, knee or hip surgery using GHK-Cu.

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
10mg Tirzepatide is offered online.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Absolutely enjoyed the chance to reconstitute a tight peptide blend of BPC157 & TB500, polypeptide reconstituted beautifully with help from the perfect amount of vacuum provided. Dramatic post op inflammation response, keeping the party going with oral BPC-157 capsules :cool:

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
Absolutely enjoyed the chance to reconstitute a tight peptide blend of BPC157 & TB500, polypeptide reconstituted beautifully with help from the perfect amount of vacuum provided. Dramatic post op inflammation response, keeping the party going with oral BPC-157 capsules :cool:
Caps are something we are looking into!

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
Update: Unfortunately, due to the coupon code being shared with non-board members it has been reduced to 10% off and one-time use only.

If you want the listed prices it has to go through me via PM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic