Latest Member
bkstacksit
What's New?

Couple of Contest Pics

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Way to go big! How do you feel? You look amazing, those pics are a great reflection of your hard work and discipline bro!

Thanks brother! You have been encouraging me for a long time my friend!

I feel good! Gonna do another one in November I think!

When I first started I just wanted to look good. A couple of years later I wanted to look like a bodybuilder. A couple of years after that I wanted to compete. But now I want to win!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
These pics are easier to see than the others I saw that you had posted up. I don't see how you were out in second place against these guys. From what I see you should've been first. I bet there was some rumbling in the crowd.

Wow man. Way to go! Hard to understand the placement, but your upper development has that guy way overshadowed.

Conditioning looks great too! Pretty awesome and an inspiration. Thanks for showing a guy like me in my early 40's that you can by all means keep going!

No bullshit, you shouldve taken 1st.

Proud of you big guy, your age just makes your commitment that much more impressive.

Thanks, I think I should have won too. But I am going to keep at it and try another in November!

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats on the 2nd place! And I agree, a strong case can be made for you to have taken the top prize. You had to have made the decision/scoring hard on the judges.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Looking great brutha...Do you think there were any "politics" involved in the placings???...Back in the day, pretty much all of the local shows were political...It was frustrating as hell seeing the local guys virtually always win (or place well above where they should have)...Anyway, just curious if things have changed...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
What the hell did you do to get(keep) arms like that? Well done brother.

Thanks Mike! I basically trained the same for the show as I do the rest of the year. In other words I didn't add sets or exercises, or use lower weights for higher reps, or reduce the rest time between sets, or add in a shitload of cardio, or do a lot of the other stuff commonly done while prepping. I think that makes a difference for me, but I would be interested in hearing your opinion on that as well?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic