jacobss
What's New?

coffee

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
7-11 makes a decent coffee. Dunkin was piss till they came out with the Dunkin Dark. Panera has a decent cup as well.

I have an old school 1950's coffee pot from my grandmother and brew a full pot of Chock Full of Nut's every morning, and drink almost the whole thing.
Also like the Joe brand of coffee: http://www.joeknowscoffee.com/
The Tall Dark and Handsome makes a mean pot of coffee (left this one open for Ironcore to insert a stupid comment)
th

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Nice. I live in LA. Never been to a Dunkin Donuts though. I didn't think they had those here.
yea they didnt have none out here untill the one in Whittier opened last week. On Whittier Blvd about a mile west of Colima, 5 miles or so east of 605 freeway.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks LK, I've never seen that shirt before

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
On a side note, the last time I drank coffee was at the last powerlifting competition I did, bench only.

I stayed at the La Quinta down the road, and they had a nice coffee machine that you put your cup in and it brews it right in front of you.

I don't remember what blend I got, but it was really good, and I think it was pretty effective as a pre workout.

I started taking sips about 15 mins before the flight I was in started. By the time the flight started, I was sweating profusely and was ready to smash my head into a wall.

Either way it was a good day because I got a 60 pound bench PR in a shirt.

So thank you coffee for your awesome pre workout skills. :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic