Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Clenbuterol Cycle and dosage

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Thanks, just wondering as I am pretty lean and am adding Nolva and Proviron at the end of my next cycle so not thinking I need the clen

actually since clen is not suppressive, it can be using during pct, to help keep one lean, deal with pct blues also!

F

frenchbb

Dec 10, 2011
i aggree no need to taper off , but always ramp up when not use to it .
i don't but i am to old to loose time LOL !

clen is an asthamatic drug , use for horse in france for example , and human in germany .

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
actually since clen is not suppressive, it can be using during pct, to help keep one lean, deal with pct blues also!

will keep that in mind :) Thank goodness I don't ever have pct blues!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
neither do I, I just stay on, lol...

hahahahaha...as do most ;)

I'm usually so ready to come off, that it's a relief! :) Plus, I am the same regardless of being on or off as far as eating, training etc....no extremes here! :)

V

Vadarmuscle

Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for the helpful info. I will start this weekend and post some pics up later on.

O

Ozkon

Aug 3, 2011
Your dosing outline looks good. My only suggestion is to be patient when increasing your intake. I just did a cycle and got way too excited with the clen. I ended up getting really sick, and essentially did more harm than good. Be sure to supplement potassium and taurine.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Lots of good advice here... Watch your potassium as your doses increase...eat a banana each day to level you out

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
my wife can handle about 120mcg... i tried 120mcg and i felt like i was going to jump out my skin... i love clen

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Its been years since ive taken it til recently. 40mcg was too much, i was zooming then tired as hell. Also after 4 days i was starting to cramp with relative easy contractions. Ive stopped to let the ststem clear out. Going to come back in a week at 20mcg with potassium and taurine as stated above.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic