Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Clen question

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
waiting for some clen to come. Not sure if it’s going to or not. Buddy of mine is supposed to get but not feeling too confident at the moment. If it does come through how do y’all recommend taking it? And for how long. Thank you

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
There are a couple different ways to take it.

You can titrate it up, taking 20 mcg ed the first week, 40 mcg ed the second week, up until you get to 100 mcg ed. I have gone over 100 mcg a few times, but I wouldn't suggest it unless you are getting on stage.

You can also start taking 20 mcg ed the first week, 40 mcg ed the second week, take a break for a week, then go back to 40 mcg ed for the next two weeks, followed by a break for a week, repeat...

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
There are a couple different ways to take it.

You can titrate it up, taking 20 mcg ed the first week, 40 mcg ed the second week, up until you get to 100 mcg ed. I have gone over 100 mcg a few times, but I wouldn't suggest it unless you are getting on stage.

You can also start taking 20 mcg ed the first week, 40 mcg ed the second week, take a break for a week, then go back to 40 mcg ed for the next two weeks, followed by a break for a week, repeat...
Thank you for the direction i appreciate it. I’m hoping I get that call soon. Really wanna drop these lbs before wedding.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Genetic freak….can I get a workout program and diet plan

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Lol figured what the hell. Ya never know. Seems like he knows what he’s doing lol.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Lol, he does, at least from my perspective from the bottom. I don't know what I don't know. I think he does consult, though. I can't speak for him. He helps a lot of people where most would just not reply or be a smart ass like me. I'm not qualified to really help, though, unless it's a cautionary tale of what not to do.

I tried Clen but seemed to have issues with it. Around that time I developed severe edema, and it is known to have involvement with heart damage. Alarmed me enough into dropping it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Genetic freak….can I get a workout program and diet plan
Sure, but if you want something that is custom to your goals, time, experience, sensitivities, equipment, etc... you will have to hire me, as I put a lot of time and effort into these. However, if you just want something generic, I can point you in the right direction that should work.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Lol, he does, at least from my perspective from the bottom. I don't know what I don't know. I think he does consult, though. I can't speak for him. He helps a lot of people where most would just not reply or be a smart ass like me. I'm not qualified to really help, though, unless it's a cautionary tale of what not to do.

I tried Clen but seemed to have issues with it. Around that time I developed severe edema, and it is known to have involvement with heart damage. Alarmed me enough into dropping it.
There is research that clen causes heart damage and there is contradictory research showing it repairs the heart... I tend to believe it does more damage than good.

There is nothing wrong with a good old ECA or ECAY stack. I am pretty sure in every state in the US you can buy Primatene OTC at Walmart Pharmacy. Each state limits how much you can buy. My state allows up to 9 grams a month, which is a metricfuckton (actual unit of measurement). A box of 60 tabs is 750 mg total. Take (2) tabs 2-3 times a day with 200 mg of caffeine (also sold at Walmart) and a baby aspirin. Add in 5-10 mg of Yohimbine if you can tolerate it. I would put this up against 60 mcg of clen in effectiveness. When you get to 80-100 mcg it is a different story, but that comes with more sides.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
There is research that clen causes heart damage and there is contradictory research showing it repairs the heart... I tend to believe it does more damage than good.

There is nothing wrong with a good old ECA or ECAY stack. I am pretty sure in every state in the US you can buy Primatene OTC at Walmart Pharmacy. Each state limits how much you can buy. My state allows up to 9 grams a month, which is a metricfuckton (actual unit of measurement). A box of 60 tabs is 750 mg total. Take (2) tabs 2-3 times a day with 200 mg of caffeine (also sold at Walmart) and a baby aspirin. Add in 5-10 mg of Yohimbine if you can tolerate it. I would put this up against 60 mcg of clen in effectiveness. When you get to 80-100 mcg it is a different story, but that comes with more sides.
Thank you freak appreciate it greatly

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
IMG_2081.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic