Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Casca, New Member Here!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Thank you guys, I will do my best to become a trusted member, u have my word.
Well, you're not off to a good start, partner. Your 2 homeboys were sent into exile over at evo and meso. The staff at evo has linked you to those 2 scamming bottom feeders. One of the mods at evo is a vip right here where you wanna hang your hat. That man is CEO.
Did you really inject that lypo shit that members are reporting a slight burn when skin popping that garbage. How about those saizen that were really relabeled cortoco steroids? You guys weren't taking that yourselves, correct? You guys were just instructing noobs how to possibly **** themselves for life, right?
Do you people hate young men or the human race in general?
You guys really thought you could run that weak but extremely dangerous game anywhere else buy there? I just happened to log on there for some reason I can't remember and I see this paja and analogman. I came back here and hit admin up and asked if he thought this analog could possibly be deadweight. We threw it around but it wasn't.
Your leader,analog, claims to have his pro card? How come every time he brings that up he posts a pic of an old Worlds Gym membership card up? I bet he bought that shit on ebay? But it;s not proof of, and it's certainly not a IFBB Pro card? You know that, right? Your little group ever been inside a gym or u all just thought you could rip off some retarded meatheads?
This one was special too....did you know about analog and him being that rep that claimed to have the sick daughter with cancer? I really hope, for your sake, that you came on board after, and had no knowledge of, that scheme?
Fellas, the staff over there at evolutionary matched up the ip addy of analogman and the rep that claimed the sick kid. Members there out of the kind hearts and brotherhood set up a fund to collect cash for his fake daughter with cancer. Can you believe this shit. Then last night the guy threatens to expose all the members that he has the personal info of. Then threats of violence by this supposed special forces ****er.
Nice work by our own CEO who was very unpopular for a while for voicing his concern about the 2 vip;s that only "Help"(sell) members with fake gh. You stuck it out and the truth came out.
I enjoyed helping out the little bit that I could. I had em ready and waiting at meso. Those clowns couldn't get any traction. Hopefully its the end of the line for them.
It helped a great deal that they are generally stupid. It could still get bad if they are able to recruit a computer guy to help them with the basics in keeping their anonymity. I mean tor would have made things tougher if they had a clue.
That analog, posted a snapshot of Jay C from the Arnold. Claimed they were great friends. Said he and I knew each other over at meso. These lames post pics of gear and gh saying they aren't selling anything and that they are there "to help and show pics of my gears." I heard they spend the morning on craigs list looking for work.
t

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Well, you're not off to a good start, partner. Your 2 homeboys were sent into exile over at evo and meso. The staff at evo has linked you to those 2 scamming bottom feeders. One of the mods at evo is a vip right here where you wanna hang your hat. That man is CEO.
Did you really inject that lypo shit that members are reporting a slight burn when skin popping that garbage. How about those saizen that were really relabeled cortoco steroids? You guys weren't taking that yourselves, correct? You guys were just instructing noobs how to possibly **** themselves for life, right?
Do you people hate young men or the human race in general?
You guys really thought you could run that weak but extremely dangerous game anywhere else buy there? I just happened to log on there for some reason I can't remember and I see this paja and analogman. I came back here and hit admin up and asked if he thought this analog could possibly be deadweight. We threw it around but it wasn't.
Your leader,analog, claims to have his pro card? How come every time he brings that up he posts a pic of an old Worlds Gym membership card up? I bet he bought that shit on ebay? But it;s not proof of, and it's certainly not a IFBB Pro card? You know that, right? Your little group ever been inside a gym or u all just thought you could rip off some retarded meatheads?
This one was special too....did you know about analog and him being that rep that claimed to have the sick daughter with cancer? I really hope, for your sake, that you came on board after, and had no knowledge of, that scheme?
Fellas, the staff over there at evolutionary matched up the ip addy of analogman and the rep that claimed the sick kid. Members there out of the kind hearts and brotherhood set up a fund to collect cash for his fake daughter with cancer. Can you believe this shit. Then last night the guy threatens to expose all the members that he has the personal info of. Then threats of violence by this supposed special forces ****er.
Nice work by our own CEO who was very unpopular for a while for voicing his concern about the 2 vip;s that only "Help"(sell) members with fake gh. You stuck it out and the truth came out.
I enjoyed helping out the little bit that I could. I had em ready and waiting at meso. Those clowns couldn't get any traction. Hopefully its the end of the line for them.
It helped a great deal that they are generally stupid. It could still get bad if they are able to recruit a computer guy to help them with the basics in keeping their anonymity. I mean tor would have made things tougher if they had a clue.
That analog, posted a snapshot of Jay C from the Arnold. Claimed they were great friends. Said he and I knew each other over at meso. These lames post pics of gear and gh saying they aren't selling anything and that they are there "to help and show pics of my gears." I heard they spend the morning on craigs list looking for work.
t

U may have missed the part where I have no involvement with them other than to be at the wrong place and wrong time.

I signed up at meso, my very first post Iwhen I saw paja's lipo that he pushes, so I said hello, and then they opened up on us.

U can believe me that I had nothing to do with it or not, can't really change that.

My name was cleared of any wrong doing, if CEO THINKS I am a bad egg, I would like to have him say it HERE and on EVO, so I know where I stand with him.

I don't know you, but ceo respects u, that is good enough for me. I have been doing this by myself all these years without aas and without any help. I can't change how it must look, but I was just defending on meso what everbody on evo, thought was a good bro. Come to find out, they were being looked into unbeknownst to all the members on evo except the mods.

U could hit up hurricane, jbranken, fizz, or ceo for me. Let me know how it works out for u. Seems I am the only innocent 1 in all of this and being hung out to dry.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
U may have missed the part where I have no involvement with them other than to be at the wrong place and wrong time.

I signed up at meso, my very first post Iwhen I saw paja's lipo that he pushes, so I said hello, and then they opened up on us.

U can believe me that I had nothing to do with it or not, can't really change that.

My name was cleared of any wrong doing, if CEO THINKS I am a bad egg, I would like to have him say it HERE and on EVO, so I know where I stand with him.

I don't know you, but ceo respects u, that is good enough for me. I have been doing this by myself all these years without aas and without any help. I can't change how it must look, but I was just defending on meso what everbody on evo, thought was a good bro. Come to find out, they were being looked into unbeknownst to all the members on evo except the mods.

U could hit up hurricane, jbranken, fizz, or ceo for me. Let me know how it works out for u. Seems I am the only innocent 1 in all of this and being hung out to dry.

I really hope that you're telling me the truth. I do know that seemingly all the members bought into what those 2 were about. I can see how it may have happend. Those 2 crooks were your only vip's that i've seen there. New guys would think that being a vip would at the very least mean that they are fairly safe to deal with and that they are not going to recommend injecting something that can't be defined into ones body.
Analog has left 2 visitors messages on my profile page rambling on about something i should check somewhere? It's about staff over at evo.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Marine, welcome to the Den.
I hope to hell your telling my brother Big Ben the truth too. I would ****ing hate to know a real brother of mine was involved in some shit like that. You have the benefit of doubt with me until Ben tells me otherwise now.
Thanks for your service.
BEN brother keep me updated on my Marine brother. My fellow vets and their word and actions matter to me. Thx

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
What really can I do, kinda like a smear campaign that proves to hold no water. Just remembered for it no matter what.

But I have fought through worse, so lay it on me thick. I will do everything I can to climb up that mountain. Always been a leader, never a follower.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I really hope that you're telling me the truth. I do know that seemingly all the members bought into what those 2 were about. I can see how it may have happend. Those 2 crooks were your only vip's that i've seen there. New guys would think that being a vip would at the very least mean that they are fairly safe to deal with and that they are not going to recommend injecting something that can't be defined into ones body.
Analog has left 2 visitors messages on my profile page rambling on about something i should check somewhere? It's about staff over at evo.

Brother, I know Casca from EF for a long time before Analog and paja came around on evo. Casca and I have exchanged PMs a few times and what he has said here is the same stuff he has told me in the past about he has not used AAS yet, but is getting ready to. He has built a damn good base over 20 years or so from what I've seen of pics he's posted.

I honestly believe Casca was suckered into the Analog/paja show like many other Evo members were. I'm probably more skeptical than most, and just seeing patterns over the last 15 years on the boards, I start to recognize certain behaviors by scammers (not saying I can catch them all or anything, not by any means). But I started trying to add things up with them pretty much from the start. Of course it was hard to make things add up, so I stayed suspicious and watchful.

But Casca has always been a good brother on the boards. He's never had any behaviors in his postings that have aroused any suspicions about him. I feel bad that he has gotten caught up in this. He simply trusted in the wrong person/people and is catching hell for it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Too much to read, I'll just welcome you to TID :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic