Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Carrier oils

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for watching it. Many skip over anything that’s not in short version bullet points.
I use MCT oil I was surprised it was not on the optimal list. Wondering if I switch, how if any, would effect my blends and mg/ml dose. Guess only 1 way to find out.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I’ve watched tons of this guys videos, but this was probably the best. It was a little too in depth, and too thorough. Hard to follow at times.

I wasn’t aware of the issues with EO. In the past I used some gear with EO and never had a problem. I do remember guys saying it bothered them, or they couldn’t use EO, but I was unfazed….perhaps ignorant and lucky too.

Can’t remember who it was, but one lab I used to used was in mct oil. It was so smooth and flowed so nicely through a 25g. I actually still have 2 vails from him, but I have no idea what’s in them. He didn’t use labels, but color coded the caps and my memory escapes me on what’s what.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I’m inclined to think that the many BB’r deaths that have exponentially increased over the past handful of years in particular, likely involves an atherosclerotic causation. The prolific UGL market has been very creative/ diverse in regard to ingredients and combos of ingredients — many and varied solvent and carrier oil recipes exist and it’s made for a difficult and complex means of nailing down any one specific risk. Too many combinations exist now, whereas in many years past, ingredients and recipes were far more standardized. We didn’t see this more recent degree of serious medical events.
Of course there are many other factors: the increased number of AAS users, doses, shotgunning so many compounds, more recent dietary ingredients (oils, preservatives, processing methods, etc). But certainly there is something negative directly related to the contemporary UGL market ingredients and methods of production.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I’m inclined to think that the many BB’r deaths that have exponentially increased over the past handful of years in particular, likely involves an atherosclerotic causation. The prolific UGL market has been very creative/ diverse in regard to ingredients and combos of ingredients — many and varied solvent and carrier oil recipes exist and it’s made for a difficult and complex means of nailing down any one specific risk. Too many combinations exist now, whereas in many years past, ingredients and recipes were far more standardized. We didn’t see this more recent degree of serious medical events.
Of course there are many other factors: the increased number of AAS users, doses, shotgunning so many compounds, more recent dietary ingredients (oils, preservatives, processing methods, etc). But certainly there is something negative directly related to the contemporary UGL market ingredients and methods of production.
What some ugls do is scary as fuck. Using harsh solvents that are not needed for basic recipes. Others Using ridiculous amounts of solvents for the sake of no pip and higher mg/ml concentration.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
TB, I went ahead and added the video YT to your thread starter post. Figured it would be better there than down lower:)

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Very interesting. When I brewed my own back in the 90s I always used grapeseed oil, BB and BA and one time used OE which I tolerated fine but never used again. I also stopped using BB as all my projects were with long esters and much easier to suspend.

I know a lot of UG guys use MCT oil now. I think with MCT a sub Q shot would be beneficial as it takes longer to dissipate from the depot area unlike IM. I do not how much longer mind you.

What if a UG lab went with half MCT and half EVOO? would it increase depot time?

Lots of questions. I have no idea what is in my script test. Never read the lit.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I follow Vigorous Steve, but I follow so many I just got around to watching this yesterday during cardio. This isn't the first time he has discussed this, it is just the first time he placed it all in one video.

One other thing to consider is allergies, even mild ones. If you eat a food like grapes, coconut, peanuts, peach, etc... that upsets your stomach it is likely you have some form of mild allergy. You do not want to be injecting any of the oil extracts of those foods. For example, I have a mild allergy to coconut. The only symptom I have is stomach distress. When I inject anything that has coconut, MCT or miglyol I get server PIP and inflammation that last for more than a week. When I pulled labs, my C-reactive protein was high as hell and I never put two and two together until I watched a video Vigorous Steve put out and realized it was the carrier oil.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic