Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Can you feel Ligit hgh?

Can you tell if ur hgh is Ligit by feel/experience?

• Total voters
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
My 1st sign is lethargy, my cardio is sucks anyways but on gh it's really caca. Then the deep sleep, DEEP. Then cts sides, then mild waist area fat followed by what seems like thinning of the skin\vascularity. Rips\generics usually 4-6 iu's

Is your lethargy at any particular time after injections or pretty much all day long?

mands

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Legit as in accurately dosed or legit as in containing GH?

Just real i guess guess but any comments regarding potency is welcome.

reason I made this poll is because a lot of folks post up "you can't tell if hgh is good untill after 6 months" but by the looks of the poll seems there's a difference in opinion... As far as swelling an carpul tunnel an all that I can't tell because I've broken bones in my hands and sleep on my shoulders an get those symptoms anyway all the time.. What I feel is faster recovery, increase in metabolism an just a lil extra pep in my step.. Best gh I've run is norditropins..

B

bmorlock

Oct 5, 2012
On good hgh my fingers will swell a bit at about 4 - 5 iu a day , as stated before my sleep is great, and im pretty tired all day

my stomach also starts to lean out after about a month

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
I recall Zomb commenting on his sides when he was running 20IU/day of rips for several months. He said his hands, feet and ankles were crazy swollen, but then after quite a while the sides subsided quite a bit. The first time I ran hyges (pre-ORD), I felt a bit of swelling in my fingers, but no swelling. Since the dose was low and it was my first run, I just attributed it to a placebo effect.

I was running red tops. I never got swelling anywhere but did have quite a bit of aching in my fingers, wrists, elbows, and ankles. I was able to get used to that after some time to a point.

That was quite the cycle. 2g's of Test and 20iu of gh was making me grow like crazy.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Just real i guess guess but any comments regarding potency is welcome.

reason I made this poll is because a lot of folks post up "you can't tell if hgh is good untill after 6 months" but by the looks of the poll seems there's a difference in opinion... As far as swelling an carpul tunnel an all that I can't tell because I've broken bones in my hands and sleep on my shoulders an get those symptoms anyway all the time.. What I feel is faster recovery, increase in metabolism an just a lil extra pep in my step.. Best gh I've run is norditropins..

I think a lot of guys or gals starting noticing results in that time frame. It's a slow process but changes are made. I don't think there is rapid fat loss or muscle gain just a slow steady process at reasonable doses.

mands

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I feel instant fullness/roundness to my muscles the minute I inject GH.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I think a lot of guys or gals starting noticing results in that time frame. It's a slow process but changes are made. I don't think there is rapid fat loss or muscle gain just a slow steady process at reasonable doses.

mands

ya for the most part I'll agree with that but I'm not talking results just the feel of being on hgh... Prolly more noticeable with the older folks like myself in at least the 40's or more...

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
ya for the most part I'll agree with that but I'm not talking results just the feel of being on hgh... Prolly more noticeable with the older folks like myself in at least the 40's or more...
I think you are correct. I just feel different when I'm on at least 4 iu's a day when I'm not on. I don't know if I can really explain it. I feel more dense maybe? If I'm at 2 iu's I think I can't feel anything really.

mands

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I ran Rips for the better part of 1 year at a dose of 2iu. Most notable were mild hand swelling, crazy tired after pinning (planned naps post pin) and also helped keep fat off even on a shit diet.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
2-3ius of pharma or the good hyges for a week i can absolutely feel fuller and get a better pump

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Is your lethargy at any particular time after injections or pretty much all day long?

mands

With me it hits me all day if I'm not doing something physical, like working out, beatin off or some physical work. If I'm idle I could fall asleep just about anywhere. Oh and after waking up I'm groggy as hell, in a fog but that could just be from being a old f'er

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
With me it hits me all day if I'm not doing something physical, like working out, beatin off or some physical work. If I'm idle I could fall asleep just about anywhere. Oh and after waking up I'm groggy as hell, in a fog but that could just be from being a old f'er
Does the same happen to you when you are running phram grade GH?

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic