Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Buy hgh sth

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Hey FLBB89; if it werent for Arnold you woulnd even know what Bodybuilding is you milk drinking yabadaba bitch
Bud since your so good post a picture and please not one of the regular one' s you know where you stand whith your dick in your hand doing what ever you milk boys do, no show us what you look like bud on second thought i rather dont want to see it.

This is me

Pre-albert-doublebicep-1.jpg

Low bodyfat, all natural, no protein powder, creatine or growth hormone.

You couldn't even carry my gym bag, steroid junkie.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Know what bro? I admire you for having the balls to post your pic. I would get with jitsu though, he can def put some size on your waist.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I have nothing to hide. I'm ripped to shreds and still holding size at low bodyfat and completely natural. I could be a cheating steroid junkie and take creatine and growth hormone and protein powder but I like to WORK for my gains.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Is protein powder really cheating. It is not banned by my federation.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Is protein powder really cheating. It is not banned by my federation.

If you're too much of a lazy cheat to drink a gallon of milk everyday and you need fake protein drugs, you don't belong in this sport.

J

jimmyeuro

Apr 12, 2014
Well just like i said i didnt want to see that. Bud i got to hand it to you kid, what you lak in muscle mass you make up in attitude.

J

jimmyeuro

Apr 12, 2014
Although i would suggest you hit that keyboard some more maybe you can make some money with it, you seem like a good comedian cause i just laught my ass off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic