jacobss
What's New?

Building Cycle

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
@BovaJP
I did not realize you are 54. From the pictures you posted a while back I thought you were in your thirties. Impressive.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I like masteron when it’s real masteron. I just added some to my TRT & im willing to bet money it was also testosterone after reviewing my bloodwork. Ughhhh!!!!
If you live in a state where Walk In labs is available, always run a standard T assay on yourself before going to the docs office. Then you know for sure and avoid those nasty surprises.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
If you live in a state where Walk In labs is available, always run a standard T assay on yourself before going to the docs office. Then you know for sure and avoid those nasty surprises.
Good idea. I made the mistake of trusting someone. It’s sad when your word means nothing.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Starting a building cycle.
Just got bloodwork done on Friday.
Keeping my current meal plan, which is clean. 4oz protein in 5 meals. 1st meal is 1cup egg whites and 2 eggs and either oatmeal or i would do low carb wrap. White rice as my carb of choice as of lately. Lean proteins are: smoked chicken breasts, 93% ground turkey and smoked flank steak.

The plan is to run about a 12 week cycle of:
Masteron E - 75mg weekly (split up into 2 doses).
NPP - 60mg weekly (split up into 2 doses).
On top of my TRT Test Cyp.

Results of blood work, waiting on my test #'s to come back.
Testosterone
Free Testosterone(Direct)
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum
FSH111.4
Estradiol<15
Progesterone
Alkaline Phosphatase52
ALT (SGPT)17
HDL Cholesterol60
LDL Chol Calc (NIH)121 flagged as high
Cholesterol, Total201 flagged as highrange is 100-199
Triglycerides96range is 0-149
Glucose88
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)19
Creatinine0.94
EGFR72
Sodium139
Potassium4.3
Chloride100
Carbon Dioxide33 (flagged as high, reference range is 20-32)
Calcium9.7
Protein, Total6.8
Albumin4.3
GLobulin2.5
Albunin/Globulin Ratio1.7
Bilirubin, TOtal 0.7
Alkaline Phosphatase52
AST21
ALT17
White blood cell count6.2
Red blood cell count4.89
Hemaglobin15.3
Hematocrit44.2
MCV90.4
MCH31.3
RDW34.6
Platelet count301
MPV11.0
Absolute neutrophils3825
Absolute lymphocytes1705
Absolute monocytes453
Absolute eosinophils167
Absolute basophils50
neutrophils61.7
lymphocytes27.5
monocytes7.3
eosinophils2.7
basophils0.8
Ferritin193
FSH111.4
LH43.3

Female, 54 yrs young now lol.
Competing in women's physique. Weight approx 150 lbs right now. My stage weight last Oct was 140.
Currently doing 30mins cardio daily, just treadmill at incline.
Workout split is currently:
lifting 5 x's /week:
2 leg days (one heavy with a trainer/the other one is high volume)
Back
Chest / Bi's
Shoulder / Tri's

Thank you!
How much cypionate are you taking?
Have you considered changing up the esters?
Anavar is an exceptional steroid for both men and women.
Are you taking any supplements for cholesterol? I take citrus bergamot manganese nattokinase and omegas.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Good idea. I made the mistake of trusting someone. It’s sad when your word means nothing.
I'm finding that "trusting someone and words meaning nothing" is becoming very common these days in so many aspects of life. What is going on in this world that everything has to be a scam or a lie? Long term, it never works and always ends badly.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ran into that problem last year from a source I had used for several years. I started feeling a little too run down during contest prep, actually ended up in the ER. They didn't test my hormones there, so I went and pulled them at Quest and they were in the fucking tank (total test 4, free test less than 1). I was too close to the show to introduce a new injectable, so I cruised in the last few weeks on 25 mg of anavar a day.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
How much cypionate are you taking?
Have you considered changing up the esters?
Anavar is an exceptional steroid for both men and women.
Are you taking any supplements for cholesterol? I take citrus bergamot manganese nattokinase and omegas.

Hey Massive. Im doin 25mcg (i thinkni have that right lol). Per week.
Yes i change up esters. I love anavar and tbol.

Not taking any sups for cholesterol.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@BovaJP
I did not realize you are 54. From the pictures you posted a while back I thought you were in your thirties. Impressive.
@Heady Muscle Thank you so much...i'll take that compliment lol.

Update: OK so im about 3 weeks in i think. Things are going well.
Only thing is my joints seem to be achy more than usual. I even take a joint care supplement daily. I think i'm not drinking enough water...so i'm trying to account for that and make adjustment. Here's hoping to growing!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
@Heady Muscle Thank you so much...i'll take that compliment lol.

Update: OK so im about 3 weeks in i think. Things are going well.
Only thing is my joints seem to be achy more than usual. I even take a joint care supplement daily. I think i'm not drinking enough water...so i'm trying to account for that and make adjustment. Here's hoping to growing!
Joint ache could be from the mast if it is crushing your estrogen too much. I know for the guys this can happen. Depending on the dose, I have seen estrogen reduced by as much as 40%. I wouldn't think on the dose you are running that would be the case, but I have never had any female clients run mast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic