Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC 157 - poll

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I've used it and it worked. Better with TB500. I am not that worried. It is a natural peptide found in gastric juices.

There are a few clinical trials
Sikiric P., Seiwerth S., Brcic L., Blagaic A. B., Zoricic I., Sever M., et al. (2006). Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PL-10, PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva, Croatia). Full and distended stomach, and vascular response. Inflammopharmacology 14 (5-6), 214–221. 10.1007/s10787-006-1531-7 [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]

Klicek R., Sever M., Radic B., Drmic D., Kocman I., Zoricic I., et al. (2008). Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, in clinical trials as a therapy for inflammatory bowel disease (PL14736), is effective in the healing of colocutaneous fistulas in rats: role of the nitric oxide-system. J. Pharmacol. Sci. 108 (1), 7–17. 10.1254/jphs.fp0072161 [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
I have read these and both are rat studies. I think I already know the answer but there are no clinical trials on humans. There was one started on oral BPC 157 but it was stopped during the 1st stage.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
250 mcg in AM right at inner thigh. On training days I do it right after training too. To me this was a game changer.

Hell yea man, thanks for the response! I'm gonna jump on some BPC soon. I've used it a few times over the years for nagging injuries and felt it helped in some way or another. Your post couldn't have come at a better time:cool:

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Just started last week, fingers crossed it helps. Not sure it's geared to work for my issue but I'm gonna try it anyway. After a serious body recomp, my shoulders are literally worthless. I can't do any pressing movements regardless the angle or weight. My once - in my mind - amazing bench is now gone, and I'm not sure I'll ever get it back. 2 hours a day rehab for the last couple weeks haven't really done much. So before my recomp I looked and felt like shit but was strong as fuck, now I feel like shit and look better but I'm week as fuck. Not sure it was the right thing to do. I would have rather died at my peak then to die this slow frustrating death with daily disappointments.

//Back to your regularly scheduled posts.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Just started last week, fingers crossed it helps. Not sure it's geared to work for my issue but I'm gonna try it anyway. After a serious body recomp, my shoulders are literally worthless. I can't do any pressing movements regardless the angle or weight. My once - in my mind - amazing bench is now gone, and I'm not sure I'll ever get it back. 2 hours a day rehab for the last couple weeks haven't really done much. So before my recomp I looked and felt like shit but was strong as fuck, now I feel like shit and look better but I'm week as fuck. Not sure it was the right thing to do. I would have rather died at my peak then to die this slow frustrating death with daily disappointments.

Back off it and see where it goes. Work around that shit. let it settle down. As we get older that's just how it is. hopefully you will recover. Stretch, yoga if you can stand the humiliation and body weight stuff for shoulder girdle. Arms probably OK. Legs probably ok. work around.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

My left shoulder gets like this after some hard pushes doing DC training. It is basically useless doing anything for a while, longer if I keep pressing like I want to. Like Glyco said, best thing to do is work around it. For chest I might just do stuff like pec dec on a machine where the pads are on my forearms not the type you hold with your hands, landmine press and pinch press. Sometimes I can get away with some reverse grip benching if I do them at the right angle.

The BPC does help a bit. I do 500 mcg a day right in the crappy shoulder.

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
How you do you feel it helped?
YES I believe it did. I did Hgh with my shoulder and that was beneficial, but I prefer BPC, Hgh freaks me out with possible cancer sides that run in my family.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
YES I believe it did. I did Hgh with my shoulder and that was beneficial, but I prefer BPC, Hgh freaks me out with possible cancer sides that run in my family.
I always ran into blood sugar issues. Never liked the feeling to be honest. Did a few cycles and then dropped it cause of that. Peptides have never done that with me and have helped me tremendously to say the least

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Currently use it BUT have to say I was a HUGE skeptic with all peptides in general until I got substantial results with my groin injury. I have had a pulled (strained bad) groin for close to 2 years. Started BPC and after about 6 weeks I am PAIN free. I train BJJ 3 times a week and peptides have been a game changer for me.
Thats amazing... How did you dose it?

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Thats amazing... How did you dose it?
250mcg in am at inner thigh close to the groin. On all my BJJ training days I would do another dose after training. 6 weeks I kinda forgot why I was taking it. My pain was gone and mobility increased. I actually still find it amazing to this day

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have a bad bicep strain/tear.
The orthopedic surgeon I see said that when I asked him about BCP/TB to use it.
Im getting an PRP injection in a few weeks but will use the little BCP/TB that I have.
Never really felt much from it or even felt that it helped/shortened the healing process.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
250mcg in am at inner thigh close to the groin. On all my BJJ training days I would do another dose after training. 6 weeks I kinda forgot why I was taking it. My pain was gone and mobility increased. I actually still find it amazing to this day
Yeah, I feel like the standard of 500mcg a day may be overkill. Maybe necessary for inferior manufacturing though. My 70 year old father used only 400mcg eod and had amazing results in his shoulder. That’s what proved it worked for me. I didn’t have a lot left to give him and my thoughts were to spread it out with lower doses for a longer period of time would be better than a higher dose for shorter period of time but idk. Might have worked either way but point is even 200-250mcg a day can do wonders. Or even 400-500mcg eod if you don’t like pinning so much. Especially for shoulder injuries. Seen way too many posts about positive results to just be placebo. And then my father. Shit works.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic