Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC 157 - poll

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
As far as personal experience. I have used it for my shoulders years ago and seemed to help. I agree with @Bigtex that BPC didn’t help when I had tennis elbow but TB500 did. Now I have golfers elbow in left arm that just won’t go away even after stopping arm isolation lifts for 3 months. Have some on the way. Seems to me like BPC is good for muscle and cartilage repair and TB for tendon repair. I recently had an MRI done on my right elbow and found out I have broken pieces of cartilage floating around in the joint. My ortho won’t do anything but offer a cortisone shot so I’m gonna try some BPC and tb500. She said they don’t do “clean outs” on elbows. I would need to see an upper extremities surgeon. I have most of my range of motion back but if this doesn’t help and I’m still not lifting in a month I’m getting a second opinion or seeing that other surgeon. I work with my hands and I can’t keep dealing with this when a piece gets in the joint again. It’s only a matter of time. The peptides probably won’t help but figured couldn’t hurt. I’m also taking some collagen peptides patented for cartilage and tendons. My hope is that by feeding the joint with the material it needs as well as the signal to repair from the peptides I might actually make some progress. Funny thing is I have been taking 20mg regular beef collagen from true nutrition and on 2ius of Omnis ed when my elbow fell apart. So I’m not sold on regular beef collagen for joint health. Keep you guys posted if the new kind makes any difference with my joints. I just started them last week and the peptides are on the way. If anyone is interested in the collagen peptides I’m taking it’s this-
Sparkle Joint Boost (No Flavor) [30-Serves] FORTIGEL & TENDOFORTE Non-GMO Collagen Peptides Protein & Calcium Ascorbate Vitamin C Supplement, Research Based Nutrition for Cartilage ligaments tendons https://a.co/d/6Y1ydNH

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I've done both BPC 157 and TB500 multiple times and from different "stores". Can't say either of them helped much. I even put 2.5mg of each 2x ed total ten days in y shoulder and neither did anything.

A

Al D

Nov 13, 2023
I have tendinitis in my elbow. I burned through about $1200 of bpc157 & tb500 from multiple sources and have not seen a change.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Never did shit for me, but I was thirstily drinking the Datbtrue KoolAid at the time. Must have gone through 50+ vial until I said fuck this.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
not trying to thread hyjack but how does this stuff compare to TB500?
I think that it and BPC157 work best together. I tried TB500 solo and I think it helped but together they worked wonders. Yeah it was pricey, but I had a minor tear in my right labrum. I used these two for 5 weeks while doing PT. I no longer have grinding/pain in my shoulder and can bench my pre injury weight with zero pain about a year later. Note I was also on a low dose of deca with my TRT test and ipamorelin.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've tried bpc 157 in the past with very little results.

I wanted to go another round to see if it made a difference I have a lot of elbow pain some tendonitis but actual joint pain is what I'm concerned about.

I've been doing 1 mg BPC 157 split into dose each day along with 500 micrograms of tb500 everyday. Been doing this about a month roughly and I do notice that my elbow feels a little bit better. Some days are better than others but I'm going to stick with it for another six to eight weeks and see what happens

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think quality of peptides can could be why some haven’t seen good results but I’m sure some just won’t get shit out of it regardless. Even being delivered in hot summer could affect quality even from good source. I always try to order peptides (especially hgh) during the winter months. If a vendor offers a cold pack. Pay the extra imo. I don’t think heat will mess up BPC though. Could be wrong but if it can be taken orally my guess is it’s pretty resistant to degradation from heat. Anyone know this for certain?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Just found a study showing that- In human gastric juice, BPC 157 is stable for more than 24 hours. Pretty stable stuff.

B

boogyboogyman

Jun 22, 2023
Physical therapy, icing, injections from podiatrist and might foot was not getting better.. I was looking at planter fascltis surgery. I figured I had nothing to loose .. started bpc157 in the worst pain area on my foot. Within a week my inflammation was way down 2 weeks in I started mixing in tb500. I'm 5 weeks in and cancelled my podiatrist appointment, tomorrow will be my last pt appointment.. bpc157 is great and mixing with tb500 was a game changer.. I don't care about government research. The government can't do anything right anyway

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
IT had no effect on my issue when I took it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic