Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BPC-157 for old injuries and overall inflamation?

T

trt-depression

Jan 15, 2024
I've been reading about bpc-157 and it's ability at healing injuries. Will it work on long past injuries? I wrestled and played football for ten years and had spinal injuries that are with me today. I, of course, get, short time, relief from 800 mg. ibuprofen and to a lessor degree from ice etc. etc..
Does anyone have experience with old injuries, such as soft tissue and tendons, responding to bpc-157.
I have high inflammation as well but particularly in the areas of past injuries and any workouts tend to make this inflammation and pain much worse.
Also information on where to buy and in what form? And if in injectables....how to do so as I have never injected myself before.
Thanks

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Yes. Works very well with older injuries. Especially nagging ones. Nuscience is a sponsor here and offers a great product. Lots of research and videos out there on dosages. Tons on YouTube and many podcasts. Mind muscle pump has had several experts in the field on the subject. I personally use 250mcg injected sub q in or around problem areas.
There is a peptide calculator online that can help you in getting you started. Tons of videos on it too
As for needles. Insulin needles from Amazon. I use reconstitute from Amazon as well.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
For me, the greatest benefit is the overall reduction in inflammation. Much stronger than NSAIDS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic