Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Boodwork on Legend Test

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Just posting my bloods on Legend Test. Very strong from the start. Used the Test Propionate as a kicker and it kicked in within 24 hours as usual. I told Anton and some reps I would post bloods if they gave me free shipping and they also reimbursed me with store credit. Very fast shipping and great prices. I've seen a very high success rate going through customs which seems to be the only snag in the process. Took some of their proviron as well. Very good stuff. I love proviron.

Attachments

• DSCN1803_006.jpg
    DSCN1803_006.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 20140506_164756_010.jpg
    20140506_164756_010.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 322
C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Just posting my bloods on Legend Test. Very strong from the start. Used the Test Propionate as a kicker and it kicked in within 24 hours as usual. I told Anton and some reps I would post bloods if they gave me free shipping and they also reimbursed me with store credit. Very fast shipping and great prices. I've seen a very high success rate going through customs which seems to be the only snag in the process. Took some of their proviron as well. Very good stuff. I love proviron.

Letting Anton know you were going to test the gear and post lab results prior to ordering makes your review worthless.

There is a thread on Meso right now devoted to Legend and after weeding out the shills, the consensus is the gear is underdosed garbage and Anton is a selective scammer.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
So you think they put the real gear in my order and saved the bunk for the window lickers. You are a peach. Take from it what you will. I've read nothing but good reviews. Did these so called underdosed bros get labs done?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
What flying donkey said !!^^

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Well they are fairly new and I said I would post so I did. Among all the posts you can take this one as a positive. I have seen a few negatives mainly with gear not recieved due to customs. I am trying to get on meso-rx as we speak to find this so-called negative thread. Cause it will affect if I order in the future I assure you. I never said L was the best. I had a good experience that's it.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
can I get some vials at the local GNC?:danceparty:

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
Dude, this guy is a KNOWN selective scammer across the boards..

You're helping his cause posting this shit.. Not that "greater than 1500" means anything..

C'mon holmes..

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So you think they put the real gear in my order and saved the bunk for the window lickers. You are a peach. Take from it what you will. I've read nothing but good reviews. Did these so called underdosed bros get labs done?

Oldest trick in the book. World Pharma pulls this shit all the time. They send the mods on boards they sponsor. Then send bunk to members. And when people complain the mods ban them because they used it and know it's legit.

Although maybe not your intention; this is essentially a paid advertisement for them.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I've heard of labs sending the first order or two legit dosed, then after the customer orders again they send the bunk stuff as to win them over the first time then screw them after they have gained their trust.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Although maybe not your intention; this is essentially a paid advertisement for them.

I'm sure people have gotten paid to "not endorse" also. Anyway a bunch of guys just ordered over at MC even the site director. So if they get selectively scammed I will eat my words, look like a jackass, with no cred, not that I have any anyhow, come back and tell you you were right, apologize and no harm done. At least people will see this thread and be able to make an informed decision.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic