Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bodybuilder Neil Currey Dead At 34 Years Old

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Sad news. I finally had met Neil in person last year at the Olympia. He was a class act and genuine human being. Havign competed in Classic, but was meant to be an open BB competitor as he struggled to make Classic weight but was shredded at 245 lbs and looked fantastic at that weight.

Classic Physique bodybuilder Neil Currey has passed away at 34 years old. RXMuscle reported the news on Monday night, along with Milos Sarcev, who was a former coach of Currey.

{
img]https://fitnessvolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Neil-Currey-Passes-Away-at-34.jpg[/img]

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
34 years old? Just should not happen.
I have not read the story. Hope it sheds some light on such a sad situation

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
"it has been confirmed that he took his own life after a long battle with depression and mental anxieties. " WOW! So sad, for my life I don't understand why such young people are having these issues

Suicide-Data-and-Statistics-Infographic-large[1].png

For people < 50, here are the top three causes of death"

1. Drug Overdoses

2. Motor Vehicle Accidents

3. Suicide

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
"it has been confirmed that he took his own life after a long battle with depression and mental anxieties. " WOW! So sad, for my life I don't understand why such young people are having these issues

View attachment 14515

For people < 50, here are the top three causes of death"

1. Drug Overdoses

2. Motor Vehicle Accidents

3. Suicide
The environment is insane. Hard to expect the environment to not have an effect on the people. Sad state of affairs.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Times have changed from parents raising independent kids to handle whatever life throws at them, to holding their kids, having them sleep in bed, and not giving them an inch of freedom. The parents I see now worship their kids and give them everything. So when the real world shows up and life isn’t being held in Mommies arms way of life, all the shit slowly starts growing. It’s insane.

Fedora7

Fedora7

Jul 6, 2023
R.I.P He was just 34.
I found his amazing content on insta and youtube.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
"The rate of suicide is highest in middle-aged white men."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic