Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Blood in urine

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Definitly need the scope down the pp for them to check... it hurts like hell but its necasary to help them figure out whats going on... good luck bro..

lol, mostly mine just hurt my pride. The 2nd scope in the OR I was knocked out, no problemo. It was that 1st, easier, scope I was bummed out about. Described my symptoms to a male Uro, he said "wait here," then 2 damn females show up and prep me for the scope. I had not gone there for sexual reasons, but you do kinda like to represent well at least, in a polite way of course. As soon as my dick heard words like "numbing gel" and "place the scope," it got smaller than it had ever been since I was a fetus and headed for higher ground, probably looked like an average clit with that tiny pee hole, all they were after anyway I guess. All I could think of was that this was the first, and last impression I would ever make with these 2, and thank god they were not friends or neighbors or knew me in my regular life in any way.

Damn male doc came in then, guided the scope upward and watched on a nearby screen, just like with colonoscopies. I was terrified, but it didn't actually hurt in my case, it was uncomfortable, but more like the pressure you feel when a dentist pulls a tooth that is not actual pain. Maybe I was just lucky, maybe those 2 women really knew their way around a penis, I don't know. I've had a few colonoscopies, many dentist appt's in my life, most of the bad was the anticipation, not the (my) reality. Having done all these, I would not look forward to future encounters, but I wouldn't lose sleep the night before either.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
DLTH, please go see your Dr, my Dad waited too long after having symptoms & found out he had prostate cancer which spread to the bone & he passed at 65! I hate to hear health issues like yours, it could be nothing, but if you put it off, it could turn into something incurable!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
damn i hate to hear about this! hope he's alright.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I noticed some blood in my urine tonight and again just now. It's not very pleasant to see this, has this happened to anybody before? It happened years back when I had a kidney stone but I'm not in any pain and I feel fine. I plan on seeing the doctor but I was looking for thoughts opinions? Thanks
Sorry to hear this. Hope it's nothing.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yea, are you ok? Hope it didn't turn out to be serious.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I'm worried.... has anyone heard from him?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen him in a long time.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Can anyone see his last activity log in, mods? I can't see it for some reason.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
His last time here was today at 1:58

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
sorry I should have followed up on this. I stopped taking everything, caffeine, preworkout, gear, etc...it cleared up in two days and everything has been fine since. I'm working two jobs now so not much time to stop in and post. It doesn't mean I don't miss all my gay friends here at TID :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
sorry I should have followed up on this. I stopped taking everything, caffeine, preworkout, gear, etc...it cleared up in two days and everything has been fine since. I'm working two jobs now so not much time to stop in and post. It doesn't mean I don't miss all my gay friends here at TID :)

Glad you are good bro. Thought you might of passed out on Four Loko and ended up in Mexico in the donkey show somewhere.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic