Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Blasting and cruising or just blasting?

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I would like to hear from guys that have been On for a long time. Im either going back on for good or not at all . I cant handle the rollercoaster affect.pct sucks. Im just concerned about ed at a young age. Questions - what age did you start? how long have you been on ?
Has life been better do to this? Dick problems?

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Theres a right way to do it , theres a wrong way to do it ...My assumption is your still quite young ,So my advice is to cycle and PCT or to not cycle at all .
You can be responsible with your AAS use and get very good results with it.
Myself I Blast and cruise but I cycled for 2.5 years before I started cruiseing ...Lots of variables here. I am older and was older when I started AAS , Also I already have had all the kids I want so my balls were nuetered several years ago .
With this game you need to learn all the in's and outs' and get some time under your belt before going into blasting and cruising mode ....this is a commitment ,do you really want to be pinning for the rest of your life ? At what cost ? Do you want children ?
as far as the limp dick issues , well thats corrected by AI use and when and how to use them to avoid your limp pecker sides .
you could give us a better idea of your postion as a close age range , etc etc .
To each person the answer will be different . In my case,im ok with cruiseing due to many factors but its different for everyone..
My suggestion is keep cycleing the responsible way and cycle and do proper PCT ..each time

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Im almost 31. Have 2 children. Not wanting more. Dont mind pinning as long as the gear i get doesnt lock up my whole side i injected on. The thought of not being able to get what i need worries me a little but i have multiple sources right now. when on cycle i run 500 test e a week and feel like a million bucks. Ive only ran two cycles and one properly with correct pct. The second one i learned here. So i appreciate the feed back. When i posted the first question i was on my last week of clomid & nolvadex feeling pretty emo. Ive been working on my diet . Its not great but im starting to loose my little food baby and gain muscle weight. Right now im sitting at 6ft. 197lbs. Was 175 lbs a year ago and down from 209 lbs since ive really been trying to eat good.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Its ok to go on all the time if you dont care about yourself and are a bit crazy.
If you are like that then go on all the time but you must be 100% sure you are like that.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Im almost 31. Have 2 children. Not wanting more. Dont mind pinning as long as the gear i get doesnt lock up my whole side i injected on. The thought of not being able to get what i need worries me a little but i have multiple sources right now. when on cycle i run 500 test e a week and feel like a million bucks. Ive only ran two cycles and one properly with correct pct. The second one i learned here. So i appreciate the feed back. When i posted the first question i was on my last week of clomid & nolvadex feeling pretty emo. Ive been working on my diet . Its not great but im starting to loose my little food baby and gain muscle weight. Right now im sitting at 6ft. 197lbs. Was 175 lbs a year ago and down from 209 lbs since ive really been trying to eat good.
Try one more. Use a totem/aromasin pct. This will not be an emotional rollercoaster like clomid.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Your last "blast" cycle was what, 500 mg week test? What would you propose as your cruise dosage? 250 mg week? My guess is that your natural testosterone levels are about the same as what your proposed cruise dosage level is. So I would suggest following 69nites and BikerTrash's suggestions, and get a few more cycles under your belt, and really master for yourself how to come off, while keeping your emotional sanity and gains, before thinking about blasting and cruising.

Just run a few more cycles bro. At age 30 you got plenty of time left. Dont sell your soul to this shit till you have to bro, cause it aint no picnic once you do.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Grandpa BigGuns said it best to sum it all up ....and I quote ....

Dont sell your soul to this shit till you have to Bro .......

This whole game is fun ,its a continuous learning curve ,a little of this , a little of that ,,then it turns into a whole shitload of this and a whole shitload of that ....Take your time my friend and enjoy the gains and fun of it before it becomes a burden ....

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Thanks for looking out for my well being bros.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic