BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
No worries, it's just a healthy debate.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think there will be pictures soon....but until then I made my own as I always imagined it would be...

nyfc04.jpg

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

It's fake. I saw that a few hours ago, but after a little more digging, found a news site that confirmed that it's fake. There have been no official photos or videos released yet.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wouldn't trust NPR with a plastic spoon, let alone proving or disproving an event of worldwide implications....just sayin.

Not saying he's not dead, I actually have inside info that leads me to believe it's a sure thing. I'm just saying that that photo is fake as shit. NPR isn't the only news site confirming it's a fake, it was just the first one to pop up on a google search. PM coming your way when I get another break, mayo.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I will say that the photos look shopped. However, I still do believe we will see photos released sometime soon.

It does seem odd that something like this would surface right as the trump/birth certificate matter comes to a head. The economy is slowly picking up and now this happens. It's looking good for an Obama re-election....which IMO is not good for this country. I really think Obama is just a talking head doing the work of some other conspirators.

The ONLY thing I actually thought was positive about the president's speech was the fact he uttered the words, "under God" and "God bless you"....Have not heard him refer to God on many occasions at all. I'm sure his people informed him or his speech writer that referencing God in his speech at a time like this is a good way to win over some "non-believers." There could be no truth to this, it's just speculation. It was good to hear those words come out of his mouth....but he still cannot be trusted.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im not going to play the guessing game.when i first heard this rumor i said wheres the proff....untill then i not buying shit..dw

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Couple odd things:

Dates are cool: 9-11-01 - 5-01-11

I thought he died from kidney failure in late 2001 or 2002. That chick who was running for president of Pakistan came out and said openly that he was dead and that the US was chasing a ghost. Then a few weeks later she was assassinated. Gee, I wonder who was responsible for that?

It is all about timing and the reelections of Obama. The entire thing is a joke. No body, no picture and burial at sea.

Died years ago: » Red Alert: Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The excuse to expand out war: Could bin Laden

Fake birth certificate: YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic