Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best way to fix crystallized gear?

T

The Lawyer

Sep 21, 2014
Thank you for the advice. My last question would now be where and what oil would I need to get. Thank you, bro!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I heat the oil under hot water for a minute or two whether it is crystallized or not. Makes it flow like butta.

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
Good advise here. I wouldn't mess with adding anything if your vial is only 10ml. As others have stated, heat in water, it flows much better anyway. The culprit is usually the wrong solvent ratios or water from reusing filters.

T

The Lawyer

Sep 21, 2014
I reheat it and the Cyp hurts for a few days, mind you I let cool down prior to shot. I'd like to put that oil additive to it. Just have no idea what oil to dilute it with. Thanks guys your all good help!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I never had luck diluting gear with sterile oil but here's what you need. Cotton seed oil or grape seed oil. Some watman syringe filters and a sterile vile. It's all easy to find and the process is self explanatory. I would still say your wasting your time. Warm it up and suck up the pain.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
It was in crystal form before it was converted so the fact that it crashes isn't a big deal. I just set the vial on top of the stove burner until it gets hot, shake it up and it's good as new.

I have test cyp 400 that crashes all the time and I just heat is as necessary. Never had any issues.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
If it gets too cold, it will crystalize. I microwave some water and put the vial in the warm but not boiling water till it is clear. Don't throw it away, it will be fine ;)

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Better yet fold a hot pad in half and put in between on high heat for some time it should fix problem.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
yes for real it will sterilize at that temp and dissolute crystals. I do is every time I take a vial out of icebox and you could inject at that temp although it may cause syringe rubber plunger to rub toxic particles into solution or just cool 1st.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic