jacobss
What's New?

Best time to take GH

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I sleep like a baby on this protocol. I only get 6hrs a night and even at 43 I wake feeling like a boss.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
ive always taken it first thing in the am. its convenient for me

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
I been using gh for over 10 years and 1 thing I tell you fir sure consistency is all it takes. I tried every injection thing you can think of and I'll tell you right now they all work.
Do what ever makes your head feel right or convenient cuz if real it's gonna work

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Age has a part in when. Over 50 it's been studied before bed is best. Other than that 1st thing am and\or late afternoon. I like 1st thing am and late afternoon

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Age has a part in when. Over 50 it's been studied before bed is best. Other than that 1st thing am and\or late afternoon. I like 1st thing am and late afternoon

On spot GM! The nocturnal peak levels are not as high and or as frequent. Consequently the suppression from exogenous GH supplementation would not make as much a difference compared to those younger than 30-35 years.

Consequently the late PM and the early AM endogenous secretion may be supplemented on a proposed proportional 20/80 or 30/70 percent basis respectively has been suggested as the best means of optimizing rHGH therapy by some endocrinologists.

However because GH therapy in the "elderly" is considered by some the equivalent "cheating mother nature", there really is NO THERAPEUTIC consensus excepting for; "clinical judgement is of utmost importance and must include close observation for side effects". The optimal therapy is that which "achieves the desired benefit and limits side effects". DUH!!!

JIM

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
OP, because the effects of supplemental GH increase IGF levels well over 24 hours the negative feedback generated as a consequence will inevitably suppresses endogenous GH secretion. Consequently ANY rHGH dosing schedule used to minimize the suppressive effects of GH therapy endogenous are efforts in futility.

This is similar to the change in LH secretion with as little as 50mg of TT or it's anabolic equivalent (Of course the primary difference is the suppressive effects of AAS last weeks compared to a few days with GH)

Consequently most "GH schedules" are designed to mimic the natural circadian rhythm (excluding dose obviously). Does that modification improve the benefits of GH as a PED? Your guess is as good as mine!

As some have already suggested pin the GH whenever it's convenient.

Finally do remember the PRIMARY and almost EXCLUSIVE FACTOR regarding the effectiveness of ANY GH product is it's PROVEN EFFICACY, and IMO if your running "a generic" product, no schedule will alter the fact, the benefits are MINIMAL at best IME.

jim

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I sleep like a baby on this protocol. I only get 6hrs a night and even at 43 I wake feeling like a boss.

I asked because when I dosed Peptides...I was amped up and couldn't sit still for 1.5 to 2hrs. this was early AM dosing.

thanks for the reply.

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
Nope GH don't do thst
you will get real real sleepy for a few weeks
But goes away.
I get it bad for about 10-15 days in the middle of day if I'm not doing anyting I just fall out solid sleep then bam wake up like nothing happened lol

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
HGH, take 2iu before bed Sub Q, then 2iu IM in the morning when you wake up. Take 200mg. of R-ALA with each HGH injection! rt...

What's the reasoning for SubQ before bed and IM in the mornings? SubQ and IM have almost the exact peak level/time/bioavailability and duration in the body. Also there are no differences in igf-1 concentration levels between these two types of injection methods.

IM or SubQ as far as I'm concerned is all personal preference. IV is another story.

mands

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
I have been following a protocol of HGH shot sub-q pre wo and then HGH shot sub-q post wo. Been using this for past couple weeks.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I prefer total dose preworkout with clen and t4. That little cocktail has me murdering the gym... just t4 and gh when I'm off clen. I pin in the am before work on rest days and I do it right into a troublesome fat area... maybe it's wishful thinking but I would like to believe injecting into fat breaks it up a little bit. Please don't burst my bubble.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic