Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Being lazy....

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
I want an HONEST, NO BS answer as to weather or not peptides are worth it, and which ones should be used regularly while on, as well as when you are off (rare occasion). I know I should be researching it but I would appreciate REAL feedback.
I am very very susceptible to "Hypoglycemia" even though when my blood sugar is taken during one of these episodes its well within normal range. (very odd)

I want to try IGF and MGF. What type of IGF do I get? I cant believe how many different ones are out there.

MGF seems like a good addition but I am always on 2 ius of excellent GH as is.
Will adding these research peptides make things improve, or should i just up the dose on the GH?

Any bit of help would be greatly appreciated seeing as this will be my first run with any peptide.

Fitter x

Fitter x

Nov 13, 2011
How old are you?
I get hypo as well. Mine is usually happens when I'm running a test cycle, or an elevated period of high test(750mgs+weekly). I keep a chocolate bar and or orange juice handy. I've checked my blood levels durring a "fit" and it's low around 70-80.

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
How old are you?
I get hypo as well. Mine is usually happens when I'm running a test cycle, or an elevated period of high test(750mgs+weekly). I keep a chocolate bar and or orange juice handy. I've checked my blood levels durring a "fit" and it's low around 70-80.
Im just about 30, family history of diabetes, BUT everytime i have a fit, i have my glucose meter handy and it is never low or high....its normal.
My hypo fits tend to happen when i run nandrolones......NPP is my only one I run. BUT i eat like a maniac, I make my own protein/granola bars, I also keep juice with me along with glucose tablets.
BUt my origional question is will I see any benefits from these peptides if I do decide to run them? I like basic cycles. Prop/NPP or Prop/Mast or Prop/Var/Mast but i want to dip into something different. Will IGF and MGF be a benefit or a blunder for me?

Fitter x

Fitter x

Nov 13, 2011
Those compounds are out my area. I've never used them before, except HGH. Which I love, just can't afford. You'll have to try and see on the HGH dosage. I like 5iu ED in the morning. Lots of varrying opinions on when, how much and how often. We are all our own lab rats.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm not convinced about peptides . Hgh however is so effective I won't cycle aas without it

D

Doomsday

Nov 22, 2011
honestly, im not ahuge advocate of other peptides besides hgh and hcg, i think you can spend your money on more test and food and see better results. It seems as though people are just trying to complicate things by adding more compounds. but again this is just my opinion.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I like them for the fact that they help restore joints to a better place from the wear n tear that we put ourselves through. I see it more as a preventative then what mass-building is.

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
I hate pinning 10xday. All those little bee stings get annoying. Not worth it to me...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic