Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Been volunteering at the pound.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Work is slow so I applied and was accepted to volunteer and the spca. Some of the stuff like cleaning dog shit/litter box up is boring but getting to play with the animals is money. What surprised me the most was the amount of pitbulls and pit mixes here. The hardest part is seeing the animals that come in that are abused or people couldn't or didn't want to take care of the dog anymore so it goes outside and forgotten about. So many animals come in (mostly dogs) that are so thin. A dog came in not to long before I started that was beat to shit by the owner. It makes you mad. No way could I do this everyday. One of my favorite things to do is the dog walking and the spca has a fenced in area so u can throw a ball to the dog.

Some hot girls work here also!!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Good on you bro. I love my two dogs and can't bare to hear about how so many get misstreated, if I did that job I'd be wanting to take them all home.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Thats great you volunteer doing that bro. Its rarely seen. Animal cruelty is one of the biggest things I despise,

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Best thing you can do for those innocent animals. I too hate animal cruelty, pisses me off when i see how some people treat animals. If i worked there i'd need a bigger house.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Great job bro, it's amazing how fucked up some people are to these dogs. We should be allowed to beat the people!

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
Good on ya, your obviously a very good man

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I donate to the spca, its guys like u that make the diffrence. Thx u. And halo if that's ever possible I am there. I hate ppl that beat animals!

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I only do it twice a week right now for a couple hours. Wanted to test it out first. You know the dog has been beat when you go to pet it and it either drops to the ground or closes its eyes and pulls away slightly. Another fucked up thing but I guess its for the best is people will pay for a pet and keep it for maybe a month and bring it back because the animal didn't work out. My title is cat cuddler. That is a real job. It means play with the cats by petting, scratching you know give them some attention. Going to buy a red laser pointer. This room has about 20 some cats in it. Twenty cats and a red dot moving its going to get crazy. My other title is dog walker. Obviously I walk the dogs.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Super g I'm a big dog lover but I bet you must see some abused dogs that come through the pound.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
we rescued our third puppy this year. shes an absolute terror :)

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I'm proud of you. I too volunteer at the local shelter. I just go up a few times a month to walk them, get them out of their cages to excercise them. I suggest everyone to take some time to help these animals.

Like your shelter, the one I visit also has many pits.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic