Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Because there isn't enough going on.... New baby now too

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Some jack ass dumped this guy out the back of a truck .. Across from where my partners work...

He is obviously well fed, and a sweet dog, desperately needs his balls cut off..

I told him to go ahead and bring him home while we try and find him a good home...
Now we have a new dog.

He is very obviously a pit bull/ shar pei mix .

Already frontlined, balls will be gone next week and working on figuring out how this new dynamic works

Also still need a name ...

Last edited:
Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
Good for you DC...Im not around much on TID...but you just went up 10 fold in my book!

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
That's stuff makes me irate. I'd do the same as you DC. Let's get that little fella a home.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey DC, nice looking pup. Did someone see the guy dump him? Maybe he escaped? How is his personality? He looks like a butler to me so I would name him Geeves or something like that, or maybe Miles.

Good for you taking him in until you can find him a home. I hope you have a good crate for him when you aren't at home. Take care sistah!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
20 bucks says you keep him.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
looks all pit to me Am Staff to be more precise... get some more pics...

I say you call him Sambo!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
People are douchebags.

Call him Tux, looks like he has a Tuxedo on and you know you are keeping him.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
good looking young dog. LK, Tux is a cool name. suits him well. (no pun intended)

I have 4 dogs, love all dogs. I dont understand how someone can do that.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i have an amstaff aka the american pitbull. great dogs loyal as hell. hes good looking. have fun and he will love you for ever

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
"Now we have a new dog"
Already mentioned that we were keeping him fellas, and not by my doing

Woodwise- there is a large "park, creek, wild reserve" that an old truck pulled up to, he was there for a few minutes, and right after he sped out of there this guy showed up , he looked like he hadn't been outside for more than a few minutes and was almost hit by a few cars. Has no collar, no chip, and wasn't afraid to come up to anyone..

IC - we thought he was pure bred as well, I will get some more pics once we are settled, he absolutely has shar pei in him , not that it matters either way.

Keep coming with the names :)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How about "Huey"?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic