Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

BALCO: Steroid chemist and creator of undetectable drugs Patrick Arnold on sport's biggest scandal

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I used to live right by Mark McGuire and got to know him pretty well. I told him of my PED use and he would never admit to using but I would say things like, man, I am using some legit Primo and it is fire! His response was, I hear that's great for your sport. I was national level muay thai at that time. I also told him how I was getting Sero's kits for $250.00 bucks and he said, wow, thats a great price. But I never pushed it, but we both knew what was up.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I used to live right by Mark McGuire and got to know him pretty well. I told him of my PED use and he would never admit to using but I would say things like, man, I am using some legit Primo and it is fire! His response was, I hear that's great for your sport. I was national level muay thai at that time. I also told him how I was getting Sero's kits for $250.00 bucks and he said, wow, thats a great price. But I never pushed it, but we both knew what was up.
Was it true he had a brother who had a pro card?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic