Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Back for a cut

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I like my extremely low carb diet and lost nearly 50 lbs between January and August while on it. I have always had plenty of energy on this diet (after the initial adjustment which is easier if you eat high fats when transitioning). Since August I haven't lost any weight but am recomping with the same diet but vegetable fats instead of animal fats, and more frequent (i.e. monthly) re-feeds with carbs.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ya your right the slower the better.. I appreciate your input I stopped using gear over a year ago so I'm really trying to get back in the game.

The main thing is caloric deficit = weight loss.

Just make sure to keep enough protein for sparring muscle and always eat healthy.

Keeping in mind you do need the healthy fats.

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like my extremely low carb diet and lost nearly 50 lbs between January and August while on it. I have always had plenty of energy on this diet (after the initial adjustment which is easier if you eat high fats when transitioning). Since August I haven't lost any weight but am recomping with the same diet but vegetable fats instead of animal fats, and more frequent (i.e. monthly) re-feeds with carbs.

A lot of guys do.

I am very active on my job and outside the gym so the higher carb ratio was a better fit for me.

I am also endo.

H

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
I probably should do low carb myself because me and my brother have desk jobs..

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's really up to you but either way will work.

H

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hey Bros I'm looking for some sources to do my macros and some info on what my percentages should be for cutting. 2 low and 1 high day of carbs worked great for me in the past to lean out so I may try that or a conventional cut I'm not sure. atm I'm 200 20%bf or so and 5"9.

Cycling is the way you do it . There is no conventional ways only fad ways that work short term . Go with what worked before .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic