Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

As the world burns

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I haven’t watched the news in years. They over sensationalize EVERYTHING including the freaking weather! I just scan headlines & look into the items I’m interested in.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
With as bad as the global centralized system of control (the true system/s owners) cabal has gotten, and the present age of humanity’s behavior in general — we’re long overdo for a massive slate wiping “cleansing” to take place. NOTHING else is going to put an end to elitist owners corruption, and the human population’s depravity at large, other than its overall destruction.
At this point in life, I’m ok with it — The sooner the better. The human condition overall has become a disease.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I am not speaking of this specific incident but things that go back decades. I'm also not willing to write off on the extermination of an entire culture based off the actions of a relative few. Not every Muslim is an extremist, but I will agree it definitely has a higher incidence of extremism due to how heavy-handed the religion. How much of the media is Jewish-owned? Don't you think that affects what we are shown or what is disseminated? Anyway, these discussions are pointless because none of us TRULY knows the truth, especially me. I already overstepped by even commenting once. The only way to win is not to play.
“Of two evils, choose neither.”
NOTE: In the present context, I’m applying the quote to the Jews and Arabs.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I am not speaking of this specific incident but things that go back decades. I'm also not willing to write off on the extermination of an entire culture based off the actions of a relative few. Not every Muslim is an extremist, but I will agree it definitely has a higher incidence of extremism due to how heavy-handed the religion. How much of the media is Jewish-owned? Don't you think that affects what we are shown or what is disseminated? Anyway, these discussions are pointless because none of us TRULY knows the truth, especially me. I already overstepped by even commenting once. The only way to win is not to play.
I totally agree with you here. But this is the way it always works. The people of a country vote in a government. The Nazi party received a lower percentage of votes in the 30s than Hamas did in 2005/2006. The government in control decides to wage war. Clearly not all the people in that country agree, but neither party is removed from power either electorally or by coup. When the country subsequently endures the impacts of war, who's at fault? The public is certainly not blameless. It's their gov't that they placed in power.

The IDF is telling Gazans to move south to avoid the ground incursion. They will either do so, or they will not. If they do not, is the IDF responsible for loss of life? No, I don't think so. The IDF is taking reasonable steps to limit civilian damage, but this is a war. Hamas was/is targeting civilians.

Here's another way of looking at it. Hamas took 150 hostages and are threatening to kill them if the IDF invades. The IDF is laying siege to Gaza and it's 2.3 million inhabitants. All Hamas has to do to save 2.3 million of their people is to surrender themselves and the 150 hostages. So who cares for the Gazan people more, the IDF or Hamas?

How much of the media is Jewish owned? Well, not Al Jezzera (sp?), and CNN and most of the other networks spend most of their time skewering Israel. So, I don't think they are presently, or have in the past, benefited from pro-Israel propaganda.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I stay out of the NEWS but as a man who likes his history, the US has had it's day in the sun.

In defense of my dislike for the News I offer this. NEWS is an acronym for "Notable Events, Weather and Sports". If that's the case where's the last two?

earlwarren1-2x.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Earl Warren was the SCOTUS Chief Justice back at a time when that body had more respect and less corruption than today's version.

His was the name that also inspired cries of "IMPEACH Earl Warren!" back when "America" was evolving into what we have today.

There was still some separation of Church and State back in ol' Earl's day, probably more than when Stendhal wrote The Red and the Black, and obviously less than what "America" has today.

and now ..... back to training, dieting, surgeries, recoveries, supplements, side effects, and such o_O

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Anyone else think we are headed towards the end of times? As the globalists continue to burn millions of acres of trees in every continent they can, the war in Ukraine wasn't enough so they had to go on and start another war in Israel. Nobody can tell me Israel didn't see this coming....and Iran admits to helping fund and plan it. This is just unreal to sit here and see the chaos. We are going to have a nuclear depression next year that will wipe out everyone's wealth. I was reading about China's 9 trillion dollar real estate market that is about to crash for the same reasons our 2008 crisis occurred.
Wake me up when it's over.
Have you seen the ghost cities of China? They just built and built and built so much that these entire cities sit empty, never even utilized at all. It’s insane.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Have you seen the ghost cities of China? They just built and built and built so much that these entire cities sit empty, never even utilized at all. It’s insane.
Yes I saw that a while back and still amazed they can get away with that.
They also have a huge population problem not enough females for the males. When it crashes it's going to pull the whole world under. But back to chick's with dicks and all the important stuff in the US....

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
All of these events are horrific. The "elites" all desire power, absolute control. Each crisis is another opportunity to manipulate and seize.
My absolute worse fear is the US going to digital currency. We are done when that happens. Absolute control of everything you do or don't do. Think China and the CCP.
What will start as a " digital option" will quickly progress to the requirement to hand in ALL currency--make it illegal to own.
Skeptical? Anyone remember the gold standard and gold ownership? FDR made it illegal to own gold! Ownership wasn't restored until Gerald Ford took office. Nixon took us off the gold standard and the dollar quickly devalued (i.e. inflation). Ford did not restore it. And here we are...

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Wrong. Hamas attacked Israel and targeted Israeli civilians. Those civilians are/were innocent. Let there be no ambiguity.

Hamas started a war. Wars are always terrible things. People die, people are injured, and property gets destroyed. It's really that simple. You just have to be willing to see it. But contemplating pure evil is difficult to do. We'd rather make excuses for it. The proper resolution for war is for one side to win and the other side to lose. But a lot of people have to die, and a bunch of property needs to be destroyed before the loss comes into proper focus for the loser.

Contrary to the morons at the University, violence does solve things. Lots of things. Just ask the Germans and the Japanese in 1945. And they're both better off for it today. Maybe the Gazans will be better off for it in another 75 years.
Exactly! Anytime I hear someone say, "Violence doesn't solve anything." I just tell them, they obviously do not apply enough violence.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
The problem is we are fighting humans that look forward to death. Fucking walking kamikaze. Don’t know how you beat that. Israel is surrounded. Syria Egypt Lebanon Iran and all the extremists from those countries are heading to that area. Hell even Saudi Arabia wants in. It's going to be a long drawn out bloody war and my hearts go out to those Soldiers. Hamas has tons of hi-tech equipment from Iran and tens of millions of dollars in aid.
Israel is surrounded. The time for prayers for peace are over. The only issue in my mind is whether this will be David taking up his slingshot to finally kill the giant; or whether it will be the nuclear option of Sampson, slaying all of his enemies at once as he collapses the temple upon himself as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic