Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

As the world burns

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Anyone else think we are headed towards the end of times? As the globalists continue to burn millions of acres of trees in every continent they can, the war in Ukraine wasn't enough so they had to go on and start another war in Israel. Nobody can tell me Israel didn't see this coming....and Iran admits to helping fund and plan it. This is just unreal to sit here and see the chaos. We are going to have a nuclear depression next year that will wipe out everyone's wealth. I was reading about China's 9 trillion dollar real estate market that is about to crash for the same reasons our 2008 crisis occurred.
Wake me up when it's over.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
And no one can tell me the USA did not know this was going to happen. Plus, we just gave Iran $6 billion. Also strange how everything else that is happening in the USA is now forgotten. Nothing like a distraction.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
And no one can tell me the USA did not know this was going to happen. Plus, we just gave Iran $6 billion. Also strange how everything else that is happening in the USA is now forgotten. Nothing like a distraction.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It's amazing to me Americans trying to get out of Israel are being blocked by Egypt and we send them billions each year.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Anyone else think we are headed towards the end of times? As the globalists continue to burn millions of acres of trees in every continent they can, the war in Ukraine wasn't enough so they had to go on and start another war in Israel. Nobody can tell me Israel didn't see this coming....and Iran admits to helping fund and plan it. This is just unreal to sit here and see the chaos. We are going to have a nuclear depression next year that will wipe out everyone's wealth. I was reading about China's 9 trillion dollar real estate market that is about to crash for the same reasons our 2008 crisis occurred.
Wake me up when it's over.
In short...yes. The pattern that we have seen with the bankers at the head, with fiat currency, which allows them to capture governments, media, weapons industries etc etc has now gone to the digital realm. It can all be coordinated in real time. Tavistock, Club of Rome, Fabians, CFR, etc etc have perfected manipulation of public opinion. Christianity is under attack. The Pope is now the prophesied anti-pope. He professes perversion as virtue, looks to unite religions, desecrates doctrine etc etc. Now we have a genocide of the Palestinian women and children as collectie punishment at the heels of a false flag that no one is allowed to name. Gog and Magog moving toward Megiddo with Rosh taking position. Prepare.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think many of you give governments and other elites too much credit. Do you know anyone personally who works for the gov't? Are they brilliant or not so much? Just think of hundreds of thousands of people like that all working together. That's what is scary to me. The USA had no idea what was going to happen in Israel, and had no idea that Putin's military was that inept. Our intelligence capabilities, while technically impressive, aren't that effective because the leadership is too busy dicking around in US politics than actually doing their job, which isn't an easy one.

What is shocking is that the Israeli intelligence didn't see this coming. While the US operations have the perceived luxury of making mistakes, Israel truly does face existential issues on a daily basis. That's why I anticipate the ground operation in Gaza to look different this time. Israel does not have the luxury of an operation, or a skirmish, they're at war, and wars end when one side is totally destroyed or surrenders. Gaza is run by Hamas, and has been since 2006. That's the gov't the people of Gaza voted for. Just like the Germans voted in the Nazi party in the 30s, and then later collectively paid for it in the 40s, so it will be in Gaza. Let it be so.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Dang, didn’t you see the thread on how many of us are already messed up w anxiety
I’ve had to limit my x/Twitter time and try to mix in some positive or less stressful news.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic