Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Apple Cider Vinegar

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have read for years about all of the amazing effects of using Apple cider vinegar... and for the most part it makes since.

But I wanted first had accounts from those of you who have or ARE using it currently... please post up and let us all know if it worked as well as it supposed to...

for example LK swears it made his vagina less stinky and much tighter... but I have seen some of the guys he has been with and I still wont be touching him...

seriously though...

claims to help with Cholesterol, prevent cancer, Helps blood pressure and heart burn, weight loss, anti-oxidant... the list goes on!

anyone?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
My boss uses it. I'll ask him why.

Slic.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I used it and it fucked up my blood sugars.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have used it or pickle juice(no homo shit) when my stomach upset
or nauseous .....works every time doc says it balances the ph in ur stomach
And body.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I tried to use it once.... But I just can't drink that shit. :(

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Been messing with it myself recently. I have been leaning out. Down somewhere below 10% atm. I drink a tbs about 15min prior to when I am going to be ingesting carbs. I have read studies where it improves insulin sensitivity. Looking to get those last pesky vestiges of fat gone, I am looking for little advantages.

I cant tell as of yet as it is too early. I actually like drinking it....so if it does not do anything....no harm-no foul. I think this is something that you would notice over a long period.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I've used it successfully for heart burn.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks all...

I was under the impression as well macgiver that it had to be a long term thing.. then I read you had to use it in some what of a cycle because prolonged use can cause weakening of the bones.

As much as it cost... I think it is well worth the try... and if I don't like it I have only lost a couple bucks...

once I do it i will post my results.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Dont b cheap IC, order a truckload...

thanks all...

I was under the impression as well macgiver that it had to be a long term thing.. then I read you had to use it in some what of a cycle because prolonged use can cause weakening of the bones.

As much as it cost... I think it is well worth the try... and if I don't like it I have only lost a couple bucks...

once I do it i will post my results.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Braggs is great and one of the best, first thing I drink every morning :)

1 x tbsp ACV, 1/2 squeezed lemon mixed into a cup of warm (not hot) water. If you have any pure Aloe Vera juice you could also throw in a tsp of that as Aloe is anoter thing that's beneficial for digestion. Good for bloating, soothing the lining of the stomach and helps the body to digest proteins. It can help with the repair and regeneration of epithelial tissue in the digestive system, leading to better absorption and utilisation of nutrients as well as assisting the natural cleaning of the intestines. I know a few people that add a little fibre and mix in with this drink; personally, I'd take the lemon/warm water/ACV/Aloe Vera juice (optional) separately from the fibre as the psyllium is water soluble (a good psyllium usually contains 60-70% soluble fibre,eight times more than something like oat bran).

Fermented foods are known to be great for gut health, the ACV is fermented and the fresh lemon being alkalising for the body (acidic to eat/drink but once metabolised is leaves an alkaline ash residue in the body). Another bonus for drinking it first thing in the morning is that it has the ability to boost the metabolism as well. Just my 2c MF.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I tried it for months to help with insulin sensitivity. Drank 2oz per day, 1oz AM 1oz PM; didn't do shit.

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
I have heard it works well for detoxifying the liver and is a good heart burn remedy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic