Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone have any experience with Mast?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yeah screw that 1.5 shit. 25x1 will be fine. Familiarize yourself with the injection procedure and safety. How to stay sterile, aspirating, learn the quadrents of the glute... Even if someone else is going to do it for you, keep an on on their technique and be confident that they are doing it the right way.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
use 25g either 5/8 or 1 inch, you don't need 1.5 inch lol

Yeah screw that 1.5 shit. 25x1 will be fine. Familiarize yourself with the injection procedure and safety. How to stay sterile, aspirating, learn the quadrents of the glute... Even if someone else is going to do it for you, keep an on on their technique and be confident that they are doing it the right way.

you think 1" will be enough to hit the muscle? Idk I guess I'm bad at estimating this stuff lol I don't have a lot of fat on my glutes so I guess it'll be fine haha

and definitely GS! I wouldn't go into this blind.
ill most likely end up doing everything on my own since I don't like being dependent on anyone.

Idk what id do without the TID though haha you guys are the best

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
you think 1" will be enough to hit the muscle? Idk I guess I'm bad at estimating this stuff lol I don't have a lot of fat on my glutes so I guess it'll be fine haha

and definitely GS! I wouldn't go into this blind.
ill most likely end up doing everything on my own since I don't like being dependent on anyone.

Idk what id do without the TID though haha you guys are the best

Trust us, 1 inch will be just fine :)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Yes, I love it. It one of my favorites to run with test...especially test prop.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I've been planning my next cycle and looking at a few different compounds. Right now, mast at about 50mg/week for 6-8 weeks seems most appealing to me. Since I've post-poned figure til I don't know when (probably mid season 2015), my goal right now isn't to put more size on, but to gain strength and hardness. I plan to do a non-tested powerlifting meet in November and felt this compound would be a good fit.

My understanding of masteron is that it can be a little harsh, and females have to be careful with the dosing since virilization symptoms are a lot more probable if you push it. I tolerated 20-25mg var (which I know is typically a higher dose for females) really well, and had practically no sides at all.

Any stories of experience/insight would be great!

=====================
Gosh very good question, are the adverse effects (virilization) MORE pronounced in females than "purely anabolic" Progesterogenic AAS such as Tren, or perhaps the classic combination Androgen/Anabolic agent like test? I'm only aware of a few limited studies where these compounds were indadvertedly compared in females, yet in separate studies.

Of course those studies involved females with breast CA since at that time it was believed the reason AAS were effective was bc of their "anti-estrogenic" properties. However with the technological development of receptor assays in female breast tissue it has since been realized that benefit is actually the consequence of these AAS androgenic properties.

Nonetheless there was little difference in "masculinization" providing the dosing was LOW and EQUIPOTENT.

I have to pull the studies and look at their dosing quantity and interval but 25-50 mg seems about right. All that being said the experience of Gals like Jen and TG will be excellent resources as your cycle progresses.

good luck
jim

Last edited:
S

source

Sep 26, 2013
My girlfriend using 50mg E4D without any problem.

Sensitivity in the clitoris only ... lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic